Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Sigh of Relief

I can finally breathe a sigh of relief again.

Really, I have been waiting for ages. Thought it would take forever. Finally they got to the table ( possibly under duress ) and resolved their many thorny issues. Therefore ending the writer's strike in America.

And hopefully leading to the writers desperately penning their pent-up stories ( you know we all have so many things we want to say! ) into reasonably useful scripts.

Gossip Guys!
Thank God we're back to work!

So that I can finally continue watching Gossip Girl again. Talk about repercussions - and the butterfly effect. Just a drop of a ball-point pen in some lil Hollywood studio loft and there's a wave of relief over in the rest of South East Asia. At least the ones with internet access.

Can you tell I'm an addict? When the writers all went on strike, I thought I'd have to go to rehab ( though a number of diva celebutantes already beat me to it ).

Now excuse me while I go haunt the dvd pirates to see if I missed any good series ( while waiting for them to write new episodes ).

9 comments:

asm@di said...

you know you love me.

xoxo
gossip girl

hehe

p/s have you read the book btw?

Ganymede said...

Yey.

Me want Chuck!

Me want Nate!

Me want Dan!

cweiz said...

thanks for the comment! :)
but i suppose you job is more noble, i only create, but you heal... :) all da best to you...
you definitely make a difference in people lives.

__S.B__ said...

yay bring on our shows!!!!!

Matt. K. said...

Truly a relief to see the strike end! Been waiting on my fixes on Ugly Betty, Brothers and Sisters and of course, Gossip Girl (Dan is so hot, by the way!).

savante said...

I have read the book. Shocking but true. Only to find that chuck might be homo, asmadi!

Nah, I only want Nate. For the sex. Living with him would be a bore though, queer rant.

Ah, my lovely Scotty. Check out the latest, Ben.

Thanks, chinweiz!

Thank god! I was going crazy bored, sb.

Yup, back to regular scheduling. once they start filming of course, matt.

paul

Elisha said...

gossip girl.. gosh i LOVE that show! even though it is a tad bit unrealistic how drop dead gorgeous everyone looks and how course how they dont look their supposite age =) again, the guys... ahh, no words.. they are just 'perfect'.

chase / chubz said...

hahahahahha.. same here. whew! what a relief indeed. hehe

D-Man said...

Uh, did I ever tell you that Troy and I don't have tv? Hello? Hello, are you still there?