Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pow-wows, Pirates and Priests

Always nice to have a fun, eventful day especially one where I could cut class yet again :P I know, it's become quite a bad habit!

Pow-wows

Cutting class always means finding something utterly selfish to do for myself since I've always been a serious advocate of 'what's wrong with breaking another commandment?'

And nothing could possibly be more wickedly decadent than meeting up for a desperately expensive luncheon with my fashionista cousin, Lispy Lori, to catch up on scandalous family issues, celebrity gossip and the latest trends. Oddly enough, the country is littered with scores of my relatives and it's pretty hard to keep up which entails regular pow-wows to catch up on the news ( apart from our monthly email newsletter ). Laughed over one of my younger cousin's vain attempts in hiding an older and seemingly ineligible beau from her mama's uncompromising gaze and bitched about another uncle's latest fad in naming his unfortunate child some obscure and unpronounceable name full of zs and ys. Practically screaming to be beaten up during recess, I'm sure.

Oh yeah, not to mention checking out the local male merchandise during our coffee break when we gleefully manwatched from the advantageously-placed glass windows of DOME Cafe - awarding points for style, pizzazz and the best ass. And of course which man's actually available for her. Gay Central - perhaps Do Me Cafe - is certainly right.

Pirates

Saying goodbye to Lispy Lori - who has never gotten over the queer little lisp she had as a child, and which she claims has her adoring paramours swooning in her wake - I headed over to Neverland, or as some would call it, Pirate Central. With the tyrannical authorities making draconian sweeps around the city trying to cull the parasitic pirates, it has made it even more difficult to sniff them out. Fortunately with Charming Calvin's vaguely sinister connections which dredged up a torn-up treasure map, I managed to discover several seedy shacks still delivering pirated booty.

Rather than loud jollifications with kegs of Tiger Beer and karaoke music, the long-suffering pirates weren't all that happy that day since the heavy-handed authorities have clearly made a dent on their once flourishing trading routes. One of the stoic pirates - of the younger, hunkier, tie-dyed blond locks sort - sighed dramatically when approached and sang me a passionate song full of woe and betide till I gave in and crossed his palm with pieces of silver for barter.

Rest!
Pirate at rest...

Although I'm somewhat a raging zealot when it comes to intellectual rights and senseless plagiarizing, I'm also fervently opposed to most forms of censorship, especially of the pseudo-benevolent Big Brother sort. Please, we are not all naive children who are easily swayed slightest hint of immoral sex, gratuitous violence and undemocratic politics. Lecherous profiteering privateers the pirates may be but they are also offering a tempting slice of heaven without restriction.

Which is why I'm wholeheartedly supporting the unfettered pirates till the inflexible martinets learn to wield their censorship scissors with some glimmer of sense and thought. Help Save the Pirates!

Priests

Seems like these days my wicked perversions can even sway a priest. Witness the dramatic change of Charming Calvin from a virtuous philosophical soul to a degenerate of the second order ( takes time to get to the first! ) who willingly participates in deviant perverted acts in public squares. Soon I'll be able to break out my candles and leather.

Paul's Polluted Presence, I call it.

17 comments:

Maximus Leo said...

I wish i could skip classes as well especially close to an "exam"!! You lucky sod!! :-)

Francis Ford Faggola said...

What does it takes to be in the first order?

What kind of public depravities have you guys been doing? Kinky... heheehe

Ooh, candles and leather... *mental note* must raid Paul's closet...

hrugaar said...

Hm, skipping class and giving in to the shopping urge again? Tut. Hope Lispy Lori paid her share of the meal, or even all of it, heh.

Pollution is a bad thing, paul dear, not good for your health. I'll be around with disinfectant and scrubbing brush ... ;oP

Just Me said...

Deviant perverte acts? Tell us more about those.

It's cool that your family has a newsletter. It is so hard keeping up with family. I have a hard time remembering people's birthdays. If it was in the newsletter I would never forget.

Just Me said...

Deviant perverte acts? Tell us more about those.

It's cool that your family has a newsletter. It is so hard keeping up with family. I have a hard time remembering people's birthdays. If it was in the newsletter I would never forget.

Just Me said...

Deviant perverte acts? Tell us more about those.

It's cool that your family has a newsletter. It is so hard keeping up with family. I have a hard time remembering people's birthdays. If it was in the newsletter I would never forget.

Ianfluenza said...

When I was still in Malaysia, the only pow-wows with relatives are CNY. I only noticed how busy we were with our own lives that living together in the same town doesn't really necessarily render us to hang out too often. Then again, it is up to us to take the initiative.

Speaking of Big Brother, censorships aside, I personally find it captivating at its first launch years ago here in Australia. However, the novelty wears off on a steep decline, I'd say. The attempt at prolonging the jive by pushing sequels are just excruciatingly boring. BB is one of the TV programs that dominates the night hours and was responsible for causing me to give up watching TV at all!

Lastly, are you sure that your support for the pirates would not get you into hot soup? Hehehe! I'd do it subtlely..

MrBunnyBan said...

*waves a finger* Tsk tsk tsk... skanky!

Anonymous said...

cr posted his comments 3 times. I will make one of them as mine. tsk tsk tsk

I'm just as cheeky like you.. :lol:

nyonyapenang said...

you are equally charming!

Xavier said...

Poluted Paul!

hmm...

still prefer Pussycat Paul.

PussyG it will be...

savante said...

Well, it's not technically a class, ian :)

Not sure but I think the leather would do it, holden :P

Nah, we split the bill, ru. Lori and I have a pact not to mooch off each other.

Yeah, I love the family newsletter, cr. ONly not everyone writes as often as the rest of us do :P

What support. ian :P Did I support them? Bwahahahah..

Seriously, bunny? Me skanky?

cr was excited, jemima, and so am I!

Thanks, nyonya!

PussycatG? WHY!?

Paul

Perry Neeham said...

Sounds like you and Calvin (somehow I seem to have a few pairs of his underpants btw) are good for each other. Time to start thinking in terms of a photoblog!

Anonymous said...

Cutting class there sounds like so much fun!

MrBunnyBan said...

PussyG... teeheeheehee...

savante said...

Thanks, amopodex.

Would be so much more fun if I didn't have work too, brian!

Funny, Daniel!

Paul

William said...

I've not been to Dome for 4 years. One of my best friends treated me to a Twister, and halfway through that concoction of whipped cream and coffee, I nearly emptied the contents of my stomach on the spot. I've noticed that the straight and gay people favour Dome at Lot 10. One must admit that it offers a great vantage point for people-watching.