Thursday, June 09, 2005

For Your Eyes Only

Shh... This is for your eyes only. Keep this information quiet or he'll find out.

Late this evening, a somewhat suave young doctor was seen leaving the darkened cinema halls in town with an accompanying posse, two young lovelies going by the codenames of Shameless Shalom and Pouty Preity, and a sexy stalwart sidekick known as Yummy Yee. Obviously unable to resist the siren call of Brad Pitt's drum-tight abs, the doctor was drawn helplessly and inexorably towards the screens like the sailors called to their doom. Away from the wicked eyes of the all-seeing agency ISO ( InSignificant Other/InSufferable Oaf ), the quietly perverted doctor was able to indulge in his unrequited lust for well-built blond hunks with wicked smiles.

Hell, he'll never know about us!


Well, if he can cheat on me, I guess I can do a little of the same with Brad. Sauce for the goose and all the rest. Damn, I don't think I ever looked that good ( as Brad ) in a white shirt!

And what can I say! I loved the movie. Not only does Brad Pitt provide the prerequisite male eye candy - strutting around in tight shorts half the time, Angelina Jolie does a pretty good job pandering to the straight frat boys too. Hell, if I were straight, I'd be drooling all over her pouty highness! Undoubtedly Mr and Mrs Smith has become one of my favourites this year, a quirky, hilarious romance that is a must for couples with differences.

4 comments:

savante said...

Well, I'm still going for the free movie on Saturday so he'll never know..

*Bwah ha ha ha*

Paul

grave_creek said...

hihihi!!! i see you couldnt resist the appeal of brad pitt in tight shorts!! now the question im sure everyone is asking themselves is, was there any in the dark groping between you and YY???hihihi!!! let us know if there was any underwear!!!lol!!

savante said...

Groping Yummy Yee in thedark confines of the theatre? That would have him jumping out of his seat - and it would disturb my appreciation of Brad Pitt in shorts. But we did share popcorn though ( I paid... shades of sugar daddy fever? ) and brushed our butter-coated fingers together.

Paul

Sven said...

paul, that is also know as close encounter of the third degree ;)