Friday, June 10, 2005

Courses galore

Got this from pundit blogger, Sven.





You Are a Life Blogger!



Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.



A life blogger eh? Guess it is true in some ways so I shall tell something about my life this week ( and hopefully in as entertaining a way as possible! ).

Oddly enough, next week I will be leaping from course to course. Just found out today from my department secretary ( a singularly helpless, terribly fertile lady who spends her time in and out of the maternity suite ). Perhaps it is my boss' way of mollifying me for not getting what I actually wanted which is actually fine by me since I love attending courses.

Meeting people ( especially cute guys! ), sitting around listening to gabbing, absent-minded professors and chowing down buffet lunches... sounds great to me. The downside to the courses I've been given is the fact that I have to study really hard for the both of them since the damned courses also come with a set of exams which I hate ( and on diverse subjects! ). Can I say that I seriously loathe the guy who invented exams way back when? Probably a sadistic Chinese guy who wanted to torture the rest of his hapless descendants! Well, it's time to crack the dusty books open again!

Fuck.

Still, at least I can look forward to a free meal tomorrow night :) Steak and oysters for sure! Happily, my ISO doesn't pinch pennies when it comes to that and I'm a grateful freeloader. Shall also do some finger crunches to do some serious groping tomorrow.

4 comments:

savante said...

Practising finger crunches doesn't mean I'll actually start groping him in public. I do have a sterling reputation to uphold!

Paul

grave_creek said...

crunch away!!!! lol!! as the saying goes,practice makes perfect!!!ouhhh oysters!!!! i heard that they were considered as aphrodisiacs....umm is your ISO planning something??lol!!! ahhh i must say that he impresses me..after the fish ,he now brings you steak and oysters..one thing for sure,he sure cares about you,whether it be as a friend or more... everyone should be lucky to have someone like that..

Sven said...

After reading gc's analysis, I realise ISO is fattening you up doctor! Better crunch more than fingers...

savante said...

Sven, you are right. It might be his latest diabolical plan. I shall walk from dinner to the cinema!

Paul