Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Keys to the heart

Well, this Key to the Heart thing has been going around so I might as well take a whack at it while someone's commandeering my television set.


The Keys to Your Heart


You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.
You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.
Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.

What Are The Keys To Your Heart?


Actually it sounds eerily like me. Except for the fact that I don't feel like playing anymore! Is that what I want? NO! I want to settle. Quick.

God. I do sound desperate.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you the frog stealing frog steeler?

Anonymous said...

You should give that kid back his frog.

savante said...

Looked around. No frogs.

But I think my neighbour has a feng shui frog.

Paul

hbjock said...

Sounds like some great "keys" to me.. you just had to live thousands of miles away right? Hmm you could always move up here to Hawaii ;).

Oh!! BTW, I went to that site, Manjam.com... and signed up.. hehe look for me =)

Joel said...

OK...I did this survey and it is sooooo NOT me that I couldn't blog it...or maybe it was me and I jsut don't want to admit it!

savante said...

Hawaii!! Hot tanned boys on surfboards? I am there :)

Scotty, you have made me curious what exactly you got on that survey!

Paul

Jay said...

Hmm. So many of the gay bloggers I read are ready and waiting to fall in love.

I think I'll do some matchmaking... gimme a moment, I'll figure out how to do this.

Derek said...

yeah, it will be interesting to see what you come up with, jay

LOL