Monday, June 13, 2005

Flunking away

Playing with his cockMy misadventures in a darkened cinema and my ISO's pulsing dick has me thinking some crazy thoughts. No, I don't intend to drive up to KL and jump his bones ( though that sounds like a reasonable way of burning up some calories... beats the gym anytime ). As I slid my hands down his pants, I realized that it was actually kinda fun to let loose my inhibitions for once.

There are times when I feel that I've become such a boring stick-in-the-mud. I'm one of those guys in school who has never ever broken any rules. I never even skipped classes. Exams used to freak me out so much since I was terrified of flunking.

And now eventhough I have studied my ass off, I don't mind just flunking some courses this week! :) Dang, I knew playing with his dick would bust a few brain cells.

6 comments:

grave_creek said...

as i said before, YOU GO PAUL!!! enjoy life !!youre still young!!even doctors need to loosen up from time to time!!!!isnt it good to be free???

Sven said...

Letting your hair down, eh? I second that :)

Anonymous said...

Gimme a P!
Gimme an A!
Gimme a U!
Gimme an L!

P!A!U!L!

PAUL!!!!

Go Paul, go!!!!

...break the rules that is (although feeling up pulsating dick sounds much more fun ;-) )

Jay said...

I can't remember the last time I actually groped someone in a cinema!

By the way - I'm not too clued up with the American baseball/sex terminology here - is feeling up a pulsating dick considered 'first base'?

savante said...

Well, Jay, I wouldn't know about the exact terminology but all I can say is hey... he's my ISO, we've gone all the way past touchdown.

Paul

Anonymous said...

Damn Paul. *Cheers* Although, I'm sure the ISO enjoyed it more then you did. hehe. But sometimes, we all must color outside the lines of the coloring book of life *Oooo that's deep :P*

I'm glad your enjoying yourself. I expect to see some twisted version of a story outta this experience... *winks*