Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Skin deep

Read Accidental Boyfriend's latest post and I can sinceely empathize. Let's face it, I'm no Brad Pitt heart-throb either, and probably never will be. I'm actually fine with that ( although I do have days when I wish I had tighter abs and a Colin Farrell face ).

I have good friends training as plastic surgeons here and I can get a new face, and a new tight bod if necessary ( you wouldn't believe what they can do with Nip/Tuck nowadays! ). But if I only had a pretty face, I doubt I could get a sense of humour implanted together with a brain transplant. :) Not so easy finding brain donors according to the neuro guys.

If that's not bad enough, standing next to my admittedly sexy ISO always makes me look worse than chopped liver. But like other beautiful guys, he takes it mostly for granted - and I like that in him. When I complain about my looks, he'll turn it around and start nagging me about gymwork - cardiovascular fitness, overall health and vitality etc... Never actually got into the gym routine since lifting barbells while looking intensely at the ceiling never gets me high. I used to humour him by falling in with his crazy ideas since he used to offer perverted sexual treats along with his well-intentioned advice - but that's all over since we both mutually dumped each other ( apart from the occasional grope ).

So now he just plain nags.

4 comments:

grave_creek said...

ohhh here we go again on the "im ugly " train!!! lol!! paul you should really post a photo so that we could evaluate what exactly do you consider as chopped liver...honey you know your gorgeous,so just shut up and be beautiful!!!lol!!!!you know i love yah!!hahahaha!!! well in a friendly way of course!! although... hihihi!! just joking lah!!

Sven said...

Apparently this great looking sex-god of an ISO still wants to be around you Paul. Why do you think that is so?

Jay said...

Echoing what Sven said, this great looking sex god of an ISO is willing to go to a movie with you wearing no underwear.

I don't know what kind of chopped liver you eat, but I bet it looks mighty tasty.

savante said...

My ISO can be a sloth sometimes. If there's cheap, desperate nookie nearby, he isn't going to say no. :)

Paul