Friday, June 17, 2005

Time to relax

Finally finished the tests I mentioned - and it's such a fucking relief! I feel like offering everyone a free grope! Such a burden off my shoulders, I know what I said earlier about flunking exams - but hey, I still have this crazy inborn urge to pass exams!

Eye Eddie :) Yeah, I know I groped him before but if I did it again, I think he'd faint from the shock ( and I'd have the unenviable task of resuscitating ). After all, he already suffered from a near panic attack the last time. Sure he's a flaming fag ( and obviously loves having his dick fiddled with ) but he's also damned shy, serious and conservative into the bargain. While not precisely handsome, he has this quality that I love - and he wears glasses ( have I ever talked about my shameless fetish for bespectacled guys in suits? ) Why the heck do I keep on meeting these guys?

Do you wanna grope me too?


So a year or two back when I slipped my hand under the sheets, it freaked him out majorly. Can't even recall why the sudden maniacal urge came over me but then I've always had a ... tingle when he was around, and hell, there was absolutely nothing on the telly so I found an outlet for my boredom - and let my fingers do the walking. Engrossed in the news of the world, Eddie suspected nothing even as my wicked hand travelled down his taut stomach down to his pubes. But when my fingers curled around the base of his cute dick, I thought he was going to seek an escape by leaping out of the hotel window. The sweat, the dilated pupils, the palpitations, the heavy breathing... I thought he was suffering from an impending cardiac arrest. Luckily he couldn't leave since I had a firm grip on his balls.

But that's all in my sordid past and I've reformed myself. So on this trip and obviously during dinner, I've restrained myself from playing naughty wandering fingers, remained perfectly mature and kept my hands to myself ( although I wouldn't have minded spanking some of the cute waiters on their butts ). If I tried anything remotely wild, I seriously doubt his heart could stand the stress. :)

4 comments:

grave_creek said...

YAY!!!! theres just this feeling of liberty(even if its a small moment)when youve finished the last day of exams!! congrats!!!!

ouhhh!!! im completely addicted to hunks wearing glasses!! guess its the potent blend of sexiness and intelligence!!! did i tell yo that my crush D.W has started wearing glasses?? goodamit!!! he just cant stop getting better!!!lol
* mumbling to myself bout why its wrong to like straight guys *

Jay said...

Boy you're a bit of a naughty one, aren't you? And here I thought doctors were supposed to be all prim and professional.

Just how am I supposed to introduce you to my parents as 'a nice Chinese boy'?!

Sven said...

Oh Paul, I wear glasses, and on some occations a suite...

I'm also a collector, in more then one way, and so far I have in my collection the promise of a wet kiss and now a grope, to collect from you...

savante said...

That's the downside to having sex without my glasses... it gets a bit blurred :)

Jay, I can roleplay the part of a nice Chinese boy.

Yowza.. imagine Sven in a suit and glasses ... yummy. Hell, I'll give you more than a kiss and a cheap grope ( same promise goes to Jason once I get him alone on the porch of his lonely house ).

Paul