Thursday, June 23, 2005

Exhausted

Well, how else should I be? :) And it's not a good type of exhaustion - that would signify having fallen deep into slumber after an earth-shattering orgasm, covered in sweat and cum...

No, this isn't that kind of exhaustion. This is the bone-tired, mind-sapping tiredness that comes over you after a whole day's work. Not only couldn't I get leave for my errands to day, I had to leave after doing two elective cases in the operating theatre ( thank God, they were short - just a bunch of preauricular sinuses for excision )... then I had to run back, packy my bags in a jiffy and drive like a fucking maniac up to Kuala Lumpur. And then comes the traffic jam which is one of the things Kuala Lumpur is infamous for.

I managed to finish two of my tasks today - which is great since I have yet to find the Ring. Oops, wrong story. But my work here's almost done which is a relief. Getting the course that you want over here means a helluva lot of legwork. :)

But somehow having my feet touch the grounds of a shopping mall rejuvenates, refreshes and reenergizes me. Like the hallowed grounds of Tara to Scarlett O'Hara, I am utterly revived just being here. The people, the shops, the bargains... So now I'm resting my feet in One Utama, a shopping mall in town.... and waiting for my ISO to bring his credit card :) Time for some mooching.

6 comments:

Me said...

Awww..... :))

Joel said...

I WANT my own ISO.

CP said...

:-)

Jay said...

Here's a suggestion - after shopping on your ISO's mint, get him to give you a little backrub.

That way you get nice shiny things and (possibly) a bit of nookie!

grave_creek said...

ahhhhh!!! the therapeutic effects of a shopping mall!!!someone should do some deep research on that!!!lol!! im ready to be the guinea pig for the project!!lol!!

savante said...

My ISO and a backrub? :) That would progress to something we both swore off for sometime... so no nookie.

Paul