Saturday, June 04, 2005

Intern's day out

Inspired by Sven's post, I decided to ask the cute intern out for a walkabout today. It's a weekend that's totally free for me - and that's the time I spend traipsing the various antique and curio stores in town. Since he was totally bored and surprisingly off this weekend too, Yummy Yee accepted my offer ( indecent proposition!? ). Although he did shake his head to my request that he wear a tight tank top and shorts. Come on, it's gonna be hot. I'm thinking of him. Really.

But isn't it weird? Why pump up those muscles and not show them off to the drooling public ( or just me then! )?

3 comments:

grave_creek said...

YAY!!! LIGHT THE FIREWORKS!!! ONE CHEER FOR PAUL!! its a small step for the gay society but a great leap for your horniness!!!! lol!!! ohhh ive been waiting for this moment for such a long time!!! ouhhh wouldnt it be great if,while shopping around with yummy yee, you suddenly met with your iso??!!! imagine the scenes of jealousy!!! lol!!! okay im getting abit too emotional here!! ..
ummmm a tight tank top and shorts...now thats the kind of clothes id like to see a hunk in!! keep up the good work!! lol!!

Sven said...

Whatever it is a sign off, I think it is a good thing he doesn't want to wear your suggested outfit on your shopping spree. I like my man to show himself off for me, not for the whole world. Mind you, I like other men to show themselves off, but that is different.


Now, I must admit I don't think you really suggested the outfit to his face.. ;-)

savante said...

I know it sounds weird and unbelievable but I actually asked him to come in a tank top and shorts - but in a laughing way of course. Not with a wicked leer on my face. :)

Paul