Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Bagged and tagged

A bunch of stuff over here... since I've been tagged by the sexy, wicked Sven!

A lifetime
Well, it's from womb to tomb. Hell, I can't say anything profound!

5 years ago
I was just beginning my housemanship in a general hospital - and I was scared as shit! Chockful of book-learnt knowledge ( whatever lil bits I managed to retain anyway! ) but without the experience and confidence to carry out what I was supposed to do.

1 year ago
Uhh... I was younger? And prettier?

Yesterday
I was dead tired and almost slept while writing.

Tomorrow
I have several ill patients to keep alive. I have a test to study for. I have to look a boyfriend to manage my bill payments :)

5 snacks I enjoy
Cheetos!
Godiva chocolates
Strawberries dipped in Chocolate
Pistachios
Chocolate Chip cookies

Hell, how do I keep slim like that?!

5 songs I know the words to
Have a good memory for songs and I can recall most that I love.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000
1 - Get a large mansion furnished beautifully bordered by acres of beautiful forestland!
2 - Quit my job and travel every once in a while. Buy stuff in exotic places for my large mansion.
3 - Save the bulk of it in funds and all... so that I'll have money for the rest of my life.
4 - Get a plastic surgeon boyfriend - or hell, get some surgery done!
5 - Open a lil shop - antiques and books!

5 locations I'd like to run away to
1 - Home
2 - London
3 - Paris
4 - Rome
5 - Firenze... I haven't been there! Sob!

5 bad habits I have
1 - Procrastinating
2 - Sloth
3 - White lies
4 - Driving too damned fast
5 - Too much snacks!

5 things I like doing
Unlike Sven, I like stating the obvious so...
1 - Sex
2 - Sleeping late in the mornings when it's cold and dark outside
3 - Reading late into the night with an incredible novel
4 - Watching television/movies
5 - Playing with my niece

5 things I would never wear
1 - Leather pants. It squeaks and it's hot.
2 - Frilly shirts. Tried it... looked terrible.
3 - Red underwear. Once saw a prefect at school with red underwear under his white slacks. It was like signalling a bull to attack.
4 - Fur
5 - Feather boas. Makes me sneeze.

5 TV shows that I like
1 - Sex and the City
2 - FRIENDS
3 - CSI
4 - Six Feet Under
5 - Carnivale

5 famous people I'd like to meet
Meet? I'd like to do more than meet them ( think Brad Pitt, Colin Farrell and three other studs in a hot tub ) so I'll pass with this.

5 biggest joys at the moment
1 - Getting the course I mentioned. It's also one of my biggest fears.
2 - The lovely Burmese lacquerware I bought
3 - Just being plain alive! You see so many people dying and sick... hell, it's just great being alive - in spite of being mediocre.
4 - Planning my next trip
5 - Reading all the blogs I'm linked to.

5 favourite toys
Can't think of any at the moment.. Perhaps my Russian matrushka dolls? Well, I do know a toy I like to play with and that's my ISO :)

5 people to tag
Winged man
Drew
Grave creek
Jay
Wei

10 comments:

Dee said...

yes, how do you manage to stay slim with those cheetos--but I am so addicted them. Them and hot dogs but I can only have one a year. I've had 3 so far.

savante said...

3 in a year?!

Speechless Paul

grave_creek said...

oi paulie baby!!!!! you have got to stop with those crazy tag things!!! if you are trying to go out with me just be upfront and say it!! geezzzz...some people go to such extents ...hhumph!!!!lol!!!! you know im crazy bout you my mad doctor!!!!

Kiks said...

No, trust me, you don't wanna go to Firenze. NO! It's bad! If you really wanna go, get tons of patience, a portable A/C (Or go in early spring), reserve everywhere at least half a year in advance and bring your ISO to grope.

Trust me, I forgot all that stuff and I suffered!

Sven said...

Thanks Paul :)

..and Firenze really is great, don't listen to Kiks ;)

Jay said...

I really like Florence - definitely my favourite Italian city so far.

And I sometimes wore red underwear under my white prefect's trousers in school, back in Ipoh.

Tagged eh.... alrighty I'll get on it ASAP.

savante said...

I can easily imagine the statues - and I'm sure I'd love them just as much, even with the mindless waiting. Doesn't anyone look at the hot Italian men? Or grope them? :)

Jay, you wore red underwear?! Were you in St Michael's?

Paul

Jay said...

No lah. ACS boy. Cannot be in St Michael's - green is so not my colour.

You leh?

savante said...

St. Francis in Malacca. Definitely not from Ipoh. But I did stop there for dim sum when I drove back.

Paul

Will said...

Playing with your niece? That would so raise an eyebrow if we didn't already know your phallic obsession.

Stop talking about Europe! I haven't been NEAR there and I'M the pilot here *upset*

Thanks for the tag, AT LAST something to blog about. I've been totally uninspired these few days.