Thursday, June 16, 2005

Dressing room car

It's all about clothes these days. Since I didn't want to be caught wearing boring shirt and pants ( but the most fabulous Hermes tie! My sole indulgence! ) to meet Eye Eddie for dinner, I brought over some clothes to the course today. Surprisingly I enjoyed myself at the course which was intensive as hell but it dragged on for longer than I imagined. How anyone could ask so many questions about acid-base disturbances was beyond me!

Only managed to rush out barely minutes before my dinner date so I had to change in the car stuck in a jam. Have you ever torn off your clothes in a hurry while trying to keep your gaze on the road? Started tearing off my shirt and tie - and tossing them all over the place as I kept my foot on the pedal. Don't try this while you're driving, kids.

Didn't take off my pants though. That would have been a little too much :) And hell, I'm no longer that young - nor that flexible.

4 comments:

grave_creek said...

now if only i knew this trick im sure that id never be late for any outings!!! lol!! you sure do have a voyeurist side paul!!! after the nipples,you are now going into the territory of public nudity!!! till when the visit to the nude beach with the iso?? no chance of groping through pants this time!!lol!!

Jay said...

I recall an episode of Mr Bean where he's late for an appointment with his dentist, and proceeds to change out of his pajamas into his (ugly brown) suit AND brush his teeth while driving his little Mini.

I'm sure you looked a lot hotter doing that though.

Anonymous said...

I watch that Mr Bean episode, it was hilarious!

Maybe you _should_ have taken off your pants. Someone might snap a pic of your bon-bon and post it on the Net for our enjoyment, hahahaha.

And how was dinner? Did you manage to do some groping action?

savante said...

I had to time it according to the traffic lights actually... so i steered with one hand while unbuttoning with the other.

Dinner was great - and no groping :) Once a week is enough for me.

Paul