Tuesday, June 28, 2005

At the end of a journey

Just wanna sleep before going back to the work grind again. Too many weddings and grilling sesions. And I'm much too exhausted after the drive back to write much :) Takes 6 hours from Penang to Melaka at a slow cruise. Hell, I admit it, I drive like a hellbent maniac - and that's one of the few similarities I share with my ISO ( well, that and our oversexed libidos ).

Alejandro SanzI absolutely love driving, I admit it, but it does get boring staring at the long winding road all day long with only a few shrubs and trees to provide some eyecandy ( would be different if they stuck some hunky, shirtless guys by the roadside! I should propose that to the Works Ministry to reduce road traffic accidents! ). Spent the hours listening to Blue, Alejandro Sanz and Michael Buble. Have I mentioned how much I love Alejandro Sanz's sexy voice?

Oh yeah - keep this quiet... - and don't tell the police but I whiled the time sending messages too. What can I say, I'm addicted! It's terribly difficult getting me on the cellphone at work so I usually resort to sending messages. Much easier than interrupting a sobbing relative during a lengthy explanation of how their parent passed on. Not a good idea to break the solemn conversation to gossip about a guy's extraordinarily large package while someone's life is at stake :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

*just got home*

*head hits pillow*

...zzz...

Dee said...

HOW do you send messages while driving? You are scary. Glad I'm safe from your driving here in New York.

By the way, ever heard of Jem? Welsh lady. interesting sound.

grave_creek said...

yay!!!!! another alejandro sanz and michael buble fan!!!!!!welcome to the club!!!! yes alejandro is hot as hell!!(fell in love after hearing him on shakira's song!!)...ummmm you live your life on the wild side huh?? sending messages while driving!!! reminds me of my driver!!!yes im way too lenient with the guy!!

Sven said...

sleep well baby ;)

..and I'v tagged you, you up for it?

Me said...

Alejandro has one of the sexiest voice!
Glad to know someone else knows him. :))

Joel said...

So I am not the only one texting while driving then. NO ONE IS SAFE! Bwaaahaaahaaaa.

savante said...

Alejandro Sanz is fabulous! Heard his music a long while ago back in the 90s... He appeared at the Grammys once if I recall.

Uhh.. doesn't Jem sing with the Holograms?

Scotty, I knew you were a law-breaker! :)

Paul

Anonymous said...

Is it me but he does look like Robbie Williams. My robbie. :-)