Monday, April 11, 2005

Monday Nights

Monday nights are usually vegging out by the telly nights. It's the one night that I dedicate solely to television since most comedies and dramas over here are played on that night. Grab a bunch of pillows, some snacks and the perfect seat in the house. Then a friend, my ISO comes over with a pizza and shoves me off the seat :) Damned bastard knows my boring routine by heart. Surrendering to force majeure, I relinquished my seat but I still continued to pelt him with chips.

Damn, they don't make comedies the way they used to. I miss FRIENDS and their insanity. I miss Carrie Bradshaw and her fashionable singleton pals ( and their fabulous Manolos ).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to establish a vegging out night. I've decided that's what's missing in my life. :)

I don't know if they'll ever make a comedy like FRIENDS, but I'd like to see someone try.

Sven said...

I'm starting to like your ISO more and more Paul.. given my history, that is might not be surprising.. ;)

Anonymous said...

I miss Sex and the City as well. And Friends was such a routine part of my life that it didn't even occur to me that they might have to end the show. They were both fantastic shows.

savante said...

Actually we have tons of American comedies over here so yes, Jason, we have all those you mentioned and more. But most of the comedies that I do watch are clustered around Monday which makes it my vegging out night.

Paul