Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Instant Unexplained Lust

Let's face it. I'm officially a pervert :)

Timothy the TwinkWhile at work yesterday, I managed to get a quick look at the front page of one of the local dailies over here. One of the feature articles mentioned the achievements of a Timothy Lim. An extraodinarily high-achieving kid, he managed to get accepted to several prestigious universities including Stanford and Harvard on the strength of his O Levels results. While others might have marvelled over his admirable scholastic abilities, his energetic conquest of the Kilimanjaro and even the fact that he taught English to Cambodian street children, all I could think of was the fact that he gave me an instant hard-on.

Sexy eyes and a great smile - even with the tousled, just-got-out-of-bed hair. A definite heartbreaker in the future, that's for sure. Bright, brainy and beautiful... if he weren't so cute, you'd have to hate him. Damn, and he's only a jailbait/lolita child of 17!

Who cares about the fact that he can speak several languages when all I can think about is teaching him French. :) What can I say? The oddest things seem to get me irrepressibly horny these days - even my ISO brushing inadvertently against my arm had me getting all tingly. Since he's so liberal with his sweet lovin, I think it might be time to ask him for a free tune-up. :)

9 comments:

Sven said...

Sorry to disapoint you Paul, but you'll turn into a prev that day 17 is the oldest you can accept and when you stop treating this nice and cute boy as eye candy only. Stalking him, yes that would be perv, but as he actually looks older than his age, getting a boner just proves you are still alive.. ;)

savante said...

That is a relief! At least I'm not a perv!

Paul

Anonymous said...

In another newspaper you get to see Tim playing a violin, looking even better. Too hot to handle. I'm a perv too.

-Chad

savante said...

I've seen that pic too! Looking serious and intent on his playing. Tim can certainly come over and play my bow anytime.

Paul

Anonymous said...

Perhaps he's still in the closet. Now, that's good good news.

-Chad

Anonymous said...

Tim is my friends roomate at Stanford. Oh My God. You are a doctor? YOU ARE A DOCTOR???????????

Anonymous said...

This is Tim Lim. I've known about this site for months, but I didn't know how to tell you: I'm really flattered by your comments, and I completely agree with them as well. Furthermore, Chad is incorrect, I am no longer in the closet; I am heavily pursuing a relationship with Christian T, a dormmate.

-Tim

Anonymous said...

For any Stanford people (the only people at this time that would read this) the comment above wasn't posted by me, but by someone else.

Tim Lim

Anonymous said...

Yea right Tim, you know you want me.