Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Temporary insanity

Good grief. Read what I just wrote minutes ago. Thinking about my ISO in that way again, am I plain crazy? Somewhere out there are good, loyal compatriots who have been sworn to a sacred blood pact to kidnap me, toss me in a posh apartment somewhere and deal me several painful slaps ( and not necessarily in a light, pleasurable S&M way ) if I were crazy enough to even think of another wild misadventure with ISO.

Obviously I need a date.

Make that a good one. No crazy insurance people with wandering hands. I'm a reasonably presentable guy, hold down a regular job ( with measly pay and terrible hours! I demand reimbursement! ), still have all my hair and teeth, and can reasonably hold an intelligent conversation ( Does talking Beavis & Butthead count? ). Any applicants?

2 comments:

Sven said...

Would a little tune-up inadvertently lead to a misadventure? Since you know the guy, can't you just adopt his liberalism in this case? :)

And, obviously, if you really wanted a response to that end question, you wouldn't post your mini-meme here, but put yourself out in the real world, with an inviting smile and an extra button undone.. ;)

savante said...

Inviting smile and extra button undone? :) That you'll see once you answer the end question.

Paul