Monday, April 04, 2005

Myanmar men

Disregarding medical advice, I sneaked out for a meal this evening. As usual I went around the corner to one of my favourite beef noodle shops - well, it's actually miles away but I go so often it feels like it's round the block. As usual, I go over there and start flirting with the waiters... dark-skinned, dark-eyed hotties from Myanmar. I don't know how it is but the owners of the shop seem to have imported some of the best-looking men in Myanmar to serve Taiwanese Beef Noodle.

One of the guys... Dark & Delicious... has the most amazing smile, friendly and charming, and as he studied foreign languages in university previously, he speaks English beautifully with the sexiest accent - makes me want to jump his bones. Just the perfect accompaniment to the hot, spicy tang of the beef soup.

2 comments:

savante said...

Usually I'd say no way but this time I'm getting intrigued too. Will definitely get my hands on a camera. Don't be shocked but I don't have one - usually borrow one from my brother.

Paul

savante said...

Telling cute guys to pose for pictures as an anthropological study. You've given me a great pick-up line!

Paul