Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Getting the hands wet

Does anyone hate doing laundry as much as I do? :) It's boring, it's dull and there's only the monotonous rumble of the washing machine to contend with while you wait. I do have my own at home which I use regularly and I usually hang out the wash like a good housefrau in the evenings ( anyone looking for a reasonably attractive househusband who bakes a mean cheesecake? ). Hanging laundry has to be one of the most boring jobs in the world...

Laundry Business


Perhaps it was the detergent fumes, the blistering sun or the sheer boredom but I did something oddly unprecedented today when I went out for a bite. I made a pass at a waiter! I usually drop by a small beef noodle joint that's close by - and it has the cutest waiters from Myanmar. Dark-eyed, mouth-watering men that provide some eye-candy along with the spicy noodles...

Dark & Delicious was there again and he dropped by for a short chat, speaking in his flattering, pleasantly accented English. It had to be the spices or the chillies that inspired me since I suddenly ran my hand up the waiter's muscular arm and winked at him. The gall. I can be such a slut sometimes. Hmm... you know what, I definitely need to get laid.

But he smiled back though!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Paul...I feel you on the "need to get laid" part.

I really understand. But we'll survive.

At least for a short while...*sobs*

grave_creek said...

hihihihihi!!! is it me or is it getting hot in here!!! it seems that god is constantly throwing those gorgeous hunks your way and you have finally started taking notice!!lol!!you seem to have the knack to find the sexiset guy around dont you??lol!! im sooo jealous!! i want my own damn waiter too!!!lol!!

grave_creek said...

ps: love the photo by the way!!! hihihihi!! now thats the kind of men id like to take home!!sooo cuteee lah!!can you say roarr??!!!!

Jay said...

Omigawd! You molested the waiter?!

I don't know many places outside of gay bars where that wouldn't get me soundly thumped to a blubbering pulp!

So.... July wedding?

grave_creek said...

hihihihihi!!! a july wedding!! ve got first props on designing the wedding dress!! or shoul it be tuxedo....ummm??? how does white duchesse satin sound?? lol!!! such a lovely bride/groom!!!!!

Sven said...

I think people are missing the bigger picture here - aye, I hate doing laundry too :(

savante said...

Jason! You moved again! Certainly hard to keep track of ya.

Hey, Jay, I'm not exactly a small man and if they tried to pulp me, I think I could give a reasonably good account of myself. And anyway, I was very, very discreet.

A July wedding sounds great but let me look for the groom first. And it's definitely not the waiter.. we can barely communicate. How am I gonna have a fight with him in the future?

Paul

savante said...

Oh yeah, the cute guy on the laundry is Thiago Rodriguez... or something like that.

Paul