Monday, May 09, 2005

Boy meets boy

When I watch high school dramas such as The O.C. or One Tree Hill, I see cute boys and girls going to schools - and I sometimes wonder. Where were the hot guys when I was in school? I went to an all boys school, a mission school, so I was obviously crowded with boys of all ages and sizes. With my teenage hormones in an uproar I certainly kept a clear lookout but surely none of them looked as hot ( at that time anyway - since then some of them have grown up really, really well ) as Chad Michael Murray or even Benjamin McKenzie.

One of them who grew up really well is my own ISO. Actually read through what I wrote the last few days - and somehow horrifyingly enough, for some reason it sounds as if I'm still carrying a torch for my ISO.

It's not true! Really. Honestly. Cross my heart and all that.

Deep in thoughtWell, is it possible to still have the hots for a really cute guy without imagining anything more than that? Even though I have no intention of going through another disastrous relationship for him, I still have the occasional dirty thought when I see him walk by in his tight jeans. God, I'm only human. Of course I keep it to myself - but the shameless bastard certainly has no qualms revealing what he'd like to do to me against the fridge.

But there is no way in hell I'd consider going out with him again. That's all in the past which is why I've been going out on dates with other guys. Hopefully guys who are more into the old-fashioned notion of boy meets boy, boy gets boy, boy gets lovely suburban house with picket-fences and a golden retriever attached. Evidently, my ISO's old-fashioned fantasy is boy meets kinky orgy.

2 comments:

grave_creek said...

ohhh coming from an all boys catholic school i have my share of frustrating locker room stories!!!lol!!!well youre one of the lucky ones who was able to find a boyfriend in your school!!! god mine was filled up with a gay population of 1% ,which was made up of me and some bitchy queens who spent their time oogling at the male flesh on display ( by coincidence they also became ny best friends for 5 years till one of them turned psycho on me and it was goodbye!!!)....
ps: now if you dont want your iso im sure i wouldnt mind having a try!! just kidding!! lol!! im soooo desperate id take anything by now!!

savante said...

What gave you the idea that my ISO wasn't a bitchy queen? He's manly all right but he can bitch with the best of ém. God, if he ever reads this, I'll be in so much trouble!

Paul