Monday, May 02, 2005

Balinese door

I know. I know! I have mentioned before about an upcoming trip to Bali but I just couldn't resist getting my hands on something Balinese before that. This certainly wouldn't interest anyone not into home decorating but those who read my blog regularly should know that I'm still in the midst of filling up the rooms of my new place ( and probably will be doing so for the next decade or so, I'm an avid nester in case anyone gay, single and available is interested :) ).

With the recent Labour Day Sales, I found something that caught my eye. One of those amazingly intricate, beautifully decorated Balinese doors! The price was certainly above my touch but so much cheaper than any I've ever seen before that I couldn't resist. Somehow I knew I'd regret it for days if I let such a golden opportunity pass! So for the next month with this large deficit in my account, I suppose I shall have to depend upon the kindness of strangers.

Obviously I need a fiscally prudent boyfriend to balance out my ridiculously spendthrift qualities.

3 comments:

savante said...

A photo? Don't be shocked but I acually don't have a digital camera. I plan to get one before Bali though.

Anyway, it only comes to me in a week or so since I got it in Kuala Lumpur. Ordered a few other items that will take some time to deliver.

Paul

Sven said...

When are you off to BalĂ­? I'm going toi be Savant-deprived for far too long..

savante said...

Not all that long, Sven. Just three days or so. Will send some blog updates if I manage to find a terminal in Bali.

Paul