Monday, May 23, 2005

The Phantom Menace

Just waved my ISO home an hour ago - and what a relief it was too :) Note to self, do not engage in lusty perversions in darkened theatres with an ex. It makes things so damned awkward and raises a deadly phantom menace all through the day as I wait for him to raise the question. Knowing me as well as he does, he decided to keep me on teeterhooks by keeping quiet about it all day long.

Damn.

One other thing I realized is that I shouldn't stand next to my ISO anywhere I go. Somehow I never realized it when we were going out before since I was too busy staring at his biceps and all that other stupid, sentimental stuff we often do when we're mindlessly in lurve. Somehow or rather, no matter how much I primp and pamper, I always appear like the uncouth, unkempt Neanderthal besides him. Dragged out of bed with his hair tousled on end, a stubbled five-o-clock shadow and his grungy clothes askew, he looked like a sexy, rough-and-tumble guy you'd want to screw around with. Dressed to the nines, I still looked like something he picked up by the wayside as a sad pity fuck. :)

Ah, the benefits of good genes and healthy living. Some guys have all the luck. Again, damn.

5 comments:

Sven said...

Hey Paul, don't put yourself down like that. Apparently he thinks you are hot too.. ;)

When do you go to Bali btw?

Jay said...

I've never met either of you, but you both sound hot (despite your current Star Wars fixation :-p )

grave_creek said...

ohhh common!!!!! youve got to be joking!!!!! you must not be that bad for your iso to have gone out with you!!! do not underestimate yourself honey!! im sure youre better than you think!!

Jay said...

If I have ONE fetish, it's actually the business suit look. It's the one nice thing about being stuck in the Underground during rush hour - all those smartly dressed guys just pushed full length against you!

savante said...

Oh Sven... the tale of my Bali Bust! I couldn't go due to an idiotic understaffed department.

Well, I sound hot... but unfortunately don't look it. Not even the hot business suit look - I only have the serious business suit look.

Jay, I understand what you mean about being squashed in the Tube. It's one of the reasons I go into London early in the morning to press against the guys going to the City.

Raph, you're right! I am adding to Practical Magic now.

Paul