Friday, January 16, 2009

The Case of the Missing Pink Parcel

Seems like not only did the Christmas party provide a suitable perch for the cooing lovebirds to share some heat in the wintry cold ( causing all and sundry to dry-heave after ), the cosy intimacy also provided the perfect seasonal setting for a secret crime of passion. With the usual gaggle of gay boys gathering around the hearth for turkey and egg nog, you can expect the ensuing drama with the breakups and betrayals, the greets and gropes.

But I forgot to mention the bit about loot and larceny.

Gifts were exchanged amongst the guests during Christmas - yet one went missing. A pretty pink parcel all precious and ready to be presented only to be found missing from under the tree the morning after. Noticing the parcel ( meant for the sadly absent Zany Zinedine ) shockingly unaccounted for, Jaunty Jared immediately raised an alarm.

Hunk
Rounding up the usual suspects!

As the sleepy suspects were rounded up for questioning the morning after, most only managed to stutter through patently false alibis hoping to lead the investigation astray.

Paul : What pink box? That doesn't match the green and gold Christmas theme dammit!
Calvin : What box? Is it Christmas? I am sleepy.
Graham : My nipples aren't talking!
Janvier : Hic. I was drunk.
Nate : It was cold. I went into the study.
Felix : It was cold. I went into the study.
Shane : Oh woe is me!

Certainly curiouser and curiouser.

Especially since the study was deathly cold yet neither Neonatal Nate nor Fabulous Felix ( who had barricaded themselves in there ) seemed in much danger of imminent hypothermia. No doubt Janvier didn't seem all that inebriated but the endless multiple personalities could have helped the shockingly efficient redistribution of alcohol. And could Genial Graham be hiding something underneath his oversized tee ( that hid even his perky nips! )? Despite threats of torture, the rest of the guests weren't talking.

Obviously finding the possible culprit wasn't going to prove an easy task but there's nothing I love more than a challenge. Time we got out our deerstalker caps and our smoking pipes. The game is afoot.

Yeah, Scorpios do love that touch of mystery. I mean, doesn't everyone? Loved the hell out of my mini sleuthing kit as a kid. Even played the boardgame Cluedo endlessly as a child - though I'll admit I played it only to flirt with the hunky blond suspect, Col Mustard. And that's the original slim, sexy military version not the current pompous, overweight colonial explorer! Anyone playing the yellow token must have been wondering at my desperate pursuit.

Now that the Case of the Missing Pink Parcel seems to have fallen into my lap providentially, how could I possibly pass up a chance to play the role of fav teen-girl snoop Veronica Mars?

Now who had it in for Zany Zinedine and his pink parcel?

11 comments:

lllearned said...

Nate : It was cold. I went into the study.
Felix : It was cold. I went into the study.

ROFL.

The Vice Buddha said...

^^^^^^^ I was gonna post that comment :|

Leon Koh said...

leon: I made my blog private.. wish to invite you to view.. what is your email address? can email me at hanleong@gmail.com?

Janvier said...

We'll all probably only find it next Christmas!

.:: Ant ::. said...

alternate possible version ....

Nate : My bladder's bursting. I need to go to the loo. (Time: 11:01pm)

Felix : I need to go wee wee (Time : 11:01pm)

+Ant+

MrBunnyBan said...

*peers at comments* ....how come everyone here knows about nate and felix??? >.>

Maybe the other relatives took it home by mistake?

nase said...

OYFG (atheist here, so can't scream out loud OMFG, sorry hehe ), how in the world did this post comments' section be abused ( specifically skanky Felix & poor innocent Nate ) like this!? And no help at all y'all, lol in helping Paul to locate the gift?

From a fellow scorpio

Serm said...

whats in it!?

savante said...

Believe it or not, llearned and buddha :)

Will mail ya, leon!

Not even then, janvier!

I think they did that as well. But it was a shower excuse, anton.

Nope, asked around. No one saw it, Ban.

I doubt we'll ever find it. I shall have to look for it myself, nase.

Can't say it out loud since the fella might be listening, serm!

P

joshua said...

How shocking! Where could it have gone?

Very Sherlock Holmes!

Ganymede said...

Yey great investigative game going on till the next Christmas~~~