Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Call Me Irresponsible

I danced With Big Bicep Barry.

Well, Barry shimmied and jived to the techno-based house music. Turns out the talented guy's a closet pole dancer since for such a big fella, he certainly knows how to shake his moneymaker. Me - the resident two-left-feet monster, I shuffled clumsily along to the beat watching my feet anxiously trying my best not to crush anyone's toes with my heavy boots.

Quite a triumph for me that a significant number of patrons left with their limbs intact!

Of course with Big Bicep Bodyguard glowering close by, they wouldn't dare breathe a word even if I had maimed them for life.

Buster
Yo, baby come and bust a move with me!

Admit it's been a while since I stepped into a club of any sort. Been a good boy lately - and I gotta admit I never really fancied clubbing. No doubt clear signs of my rapid aging but I didn't miss the desperate patrons, the head-splitting thumpa-thumpa beats and the smoky environs. Was it me or were the girls getting a tad younger and the men just a tad more drunk?

Barry : God! They should have foam parties.
Paul : Are you kidding? I'd be incapacitated with my glasses and my clumsy feet. Probably crushed under the drunk hawaiian-shirted uncles and their promising Britneys.
Barry : I'll keep you steady.
Paul : Flirting?
Barry : I wouldn't dream of it.

Thank God there wasn't a foam party or we'd have nubile tweens slipping and sliding against paedophiles old enough to be their dads! :) Of course then I wouldn't notice since I'd ( no saint myself ) be far too busy stumbling onto cute guys trying to cop a cheap feel. Accidentally of course.

Can't be anyone's dad yet, I hope!

Not sure how I got talked into going in the weekend though. Though Barry's maroon tee could have been a pull factor. He arrived at my place all smiles with my belated present and an invitation to dinner. How could I have known that meant being shanghaied to a nightclub by the beach?

Can I say that he looked hot in a really tight tee? Surprisingly he actually had one locked up deep in his closet. Hell I could see his perky nipples clearly enough etched on the shelf of his pecs.

10 comments:

Ryan said...

Pathetic enough, I've never been to any club or pub before in my life. Yes, you heard me right, NEVER BEFORE!

Anyway, man in tight tee. Interesting! Plus the tight pant with big bulge! Amazing!

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

my oh my, i couldn't imagine doc paul sashaying on a foam party.. but that was one hell-of-an-amazing-sight!!! :-)

man in a tight tee, oh gawd, they couldn't get any hotter!!!

i was browsing up on your previous posts and god! i missed the male nurse (murse) entry!!! i was literally laughing my ass off as i was reading the conversation pieces. makes me want to work in that same place as you do. :-)

do you have any opening doc paul?

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

my oh my, i couldn't imagine doc paul sashaying on a foam party.. but that was one hell-of-an-amazing-sight!!! :-)

man in a tight tee, oh gawd, they couldn't get any hotter!!!

i was browsing up on your previous posts and god! i missed the male nurse (murse) entry!!! i was literally laughing my ass off as i was reading the conversation pieces. makes me want to work in that same place as you do. :-)

do you have any opening doc paul?

Jason said...

I think they should do foam party. Then you can shag whoever you want there :P

Ganymede said...

"...perky nipples clearly enough etched on the shelf of his pecs"

*drooool

I want to go for a foam party!

adrien said...

IRRESPONSIBLE.

Jaded Jeremy said...

I've been to a pub/club (whatever you call it) only once and that's more than enough for me. I can't stand loud music and dancing is not for me and so that rules out two main ingredients. Doubt it enriches my life either.

And smoke? Eeek. Gimme a nice karaoke room any time instead ;-)

Medie007 said...

Is Big Bicep Barry gay and single? *pfffft*

poof said...

yeah Bong
thats the question i want it answered!

Anonymous said...

I... W-A-N-T Barry. In chocolate sauce. in whipped cream. in his tight tees. outta them. :)