Thursday, November 15, 2007

Catching the Wave

I surf a lot.

Not that I throw on a pair of patterned board shorts, grab a board and ride the waves in search of that green room. Highly unlikely - since despite the leash, I'm a clumsy kook who'd wipe out only to hit an unfortunate bump and get caught in the undertow.

Obviously not feasible if I want to live past my retirement age.

Lazin
Course that lazy surfer boy ain't me!

So I'm far too clucked by the peaking waves to make the attempt. Do most of my surfing back on land with my trusty mouse - and increasingly ( rather than expand my general knowledge by catching up on the latest gay rage news ) I make my way over to the few blogs that I frequent. See those links I have queued up on the side? Believe me, I try my best to check them at least once every couple of days wishing and hoping, thinking and praying there's gonna be a recent update :)

Imagine my sheer disappointment when there's none.

L.O.S.E.R. much? Well, there's only so much you can do at 3 in the morning when you're hanging around at the counter with coffee mug in hand waiting for Mr Joe Black to come collect a moribund patient.

Still, I never knew how much I nagged at my nearest and dearest ( friends who coincidentally enough have blogs! ) to update their posts till I got a gently admonishing message this afternoon.

Jared : If there's ever a blog police or something similar, you would be the perfect candidate.

Good God. Am I that bad?

Glad he told me though - I shall have to stop being such a blog stalker-ish sort! Still as the new blog police in town ( can I be like a deputy sheriff or something? ), I'm gonna have to take Jaunty Jared into my protective custody, tie him up and torture his perky nipples.

Revenge is sweet. Nipple torture's better.

10 comments:

A Lewis said...

Oh, you said "get caught undertow..." I thougth you said something about getting caught UNDER HIS TOES. Oh, I get it now.

Janvier said...

Honest to God, we do wonder how you manage to go through all your links so quickly. We'll get swamped if we ever tried.

Medie007 said...

yeap... that free after houseman eh? :P

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

surprisingly, i'm amazed on how you constantly blog hop, update your own, post new comments, and formulate new ideas for posting despite your busy schedule of saving people's lives.

you are one such freaking SUPERDOC!

definitely one of the best doctor-blogger that ever graced this bloggosphere. keep it up doc savante.

and oh, the anaesthetist song is hilarious. reality never fails to amuse me.

robin said...

nothing updated in the blog?...thankfully you never fail us on that part with yours...and aren't we glad you didn't :P

Ganymede said...

Oh my. Nipple torture...

I WANT IN!

coolgardy said...

You are really free...gosh, 3am I would be zzz-land already!

William said...

Doc in the Machine.

Anonymous said...

he is so sexy and so hot

savante said...

Wish I was caught under his toes, lewis. Muahaha.

I have my ways, janvier.

U can wish, ah bong. It's busy as hell.

I try my best, ruff nurse and ry.

Not a problem, queer rant.

I have no choice but to remain awake, coolgardy.

Eh, william, Doc in the Machine?

No arguments there, gilreg.

Paul