Monday, November 26, 2007

Kissing Cousins

Fine. Fine. Doubt I'll get any rest till I answer this particular niggling question.

You see, this morning during an urgent round table discussion ( well via email since we're in all corners of the city ) on what constitutes incest amongst brothers, I let slip the hitherto little known fact that I once had a... thing with my cousin back when we were budding adolescents. The stuff of growing up adolescence and terribly cliched, I know - but what can I say! It really happened.

Despite the fact that it fits in so nicely with every gay novel ever written.

The Dance
Umm.. wait, did he just grab my...?

Rather than unanimous disapproval with pitchforks being lit, the entire gang of gay men found themselves endlessly intrigued by the titillating event instead. Despite the fact that I protested that it was all done in innocent fun, they still insisted on a blow-by-blow so to speak.

As we all know, testosterone-fueled teenage boys always have this pressing need to dominate especially in their earlier coltish years desperately trying to prove their machismo. Comparing cojones no doubt. We still do that as civilized adults of course but it's a tad subtler with less emphasis on bloodied fists.

This surfeit of hormones certainly explains the occasional brawl I got into back in school ( not to mention the bruised knees and blackened eyes ) - and also the one I ended up in much later when I was a wee child of 15. Just a brief innocent scuffle over the remote.

Macho Mike was a year younger but even then, he was already catching up with me in height and build ( foreshadowing his future Terminator / He-Man bulk ). Already a scruffy lil runt all too ready to put up his dukes with a lil rough-housing.

But I hardly play fair. Scorpios are sneaky that way. During the friendly ruckus, my quick hands wandered and somehow ( possibly in a bid to get a better grip ) slipped into his shorts. And found something far more interesting ( and substantial! ) than a plain remote. Similar yet different in every way that matters. Healthy adolescent curiosity certainly won over my more martial instincts - while poor Mike sat stupefied not daring to breathe a word of complaint.

Who knows. It could have been his first orgasm.

Certainly my first handjob.

Of course Mike's a married man now with one kid ( and another on the way already ) so you can forget all that psychological babble about early childhood trauma inadvertently affecting his natural sexual proclivities :) Doubt he even remembers the fleeting one-evening-stand. Honestly, neither did I till the talk about blood relatives inbreeding and kissing cousins came about.

10 comments:

Ryan said...

OOOh... Naughty two boys playing naughty games!

Stephen said...

Well cousins (even two male ones) can be legally married in the UK. I believe in some southern US states it might even be compulsory.

But speaking as someone who actually has an openly gay cousin... no, no, NO!!!

Janvier said...

And it wasn't as if it was actual blood brothers or cousins that were the subject talked about. But ooo first handjob at 15 eh?

Melvin Mah said...

Oooo.....cousins. I guess that's pretty normal during that age right? At least something similar was happening to me as well....hmmp hmmp..

poof said...

Hmmm

almost had a encounter myself
but somehow it didn't happen
cant remember y

lol

childhood stuff huh

A Lewis said...

I had a naughty thing with my cousin too.....would this be a good time to mention that the gender is FEMALE? oH MY

Anonymous said...

I had an unfinished sex with my 2nd cousin. HaHaHa. He's a scout ranger and wife but during that time, he was in Manila and his wife was in the other side of the country.

ikanbilis said...

haha. i was a testosterone-fueled teenage boy but i never quite had any incest-type of activity. OMG big secret revealed. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Uh huh... Now I know where the fuel for "The New Year" came from Mr. Sung...

GRIN... Now, get off your duff and finish it. ;-)

Jason said...

Ergh... you're making me remembering stuff >:(