Friday, September 09, 2005

The Return of the ISO

I come bearing gifts!Never fear. As they always say ( well, at least I do ), you just can't keep a bad man down. Back from his travels, my ISO has returned this weekend bearing gifts. And as you guys all know.. I'm a cheap, easy freeloader who loves free lunches and gifts :)

Not only did I let him take me out for lunch - well I finally took pity on him and paid for lunch - but he also brought stuff. One thing I've always liked about him is his good taste ( okay, I love his good credit rating too but that's something else entirely :) ). He got me a bunch of knick knacks - delicate little porcelain Dutch houses that double as salt and pepper shakers in varying shades of royal blue - and I love it...

But no, it is still not a gesture of reconciliation. It's somewhat symbiotic, he just likes spending money and I like receiving gifts...

10 comments:

savante said...

Hiding in your closet, you mean? :)

Paul

Anonymous said...

coincidentally, there's a "paul's place" which holds rock gigs every so often here in kl. would you have any chance dabbled in this? if do, then consider me your next barmaid.

Petie said...

it means Paul's InSignificant Other :)

I wondered where would I be able to get an ISO like that for myself... I hardly know any body who like to spend money on me :p

Anonymous said...

I am a big house fanatic....where can I get my hands on such a neat set and how much? It's cool that you guys get along so well. It makes your stories all the more interesting when you insert witty "ISO" comments by and about him....!

Anonymous said...

I like big houses too ... do you think he'd buy me one?

Justin - are you sure your gift isn't standing in the shower? ;o)

Legolas said...

Bad guy is just too seducing, he'll be wicked at times and he knows when to reward you. He'll pull and push and turn you upside down till you lost your mind.

And probably just one ordinary day, you'll wake up and decide that he's not worth it, and that's it.

Larry said...

You know, I've been itching for some new stuff Paul. Is there any chance you could lure him into a big box and ship him to me for a couple days? Be sure to poke holes, ok?

:)

savante said...

I wish I owned a place that plays rock gigs. I could be one of those groupies who sleep around :) And flirts with the barmaids like James. How cool would that be!

I know for certain that KLM has given out sets like the houses I mentioned onboard flights before. Saw a row in my friend's house and loved it so much - that's why my ISO knew what to get me.

ru, I'm pretty sure you can afford a big house all by yourself :)

larry, will look for a box. I think FEDEX would consider it a challenge.

Paul

Petie said...

I wondered what would you use as a lure to lure ISO into the box :) Would you use yourself as the lure? ;)

savante said...

Lure my ISO into the box? If I placed myself, he'd kick me in :)

Paul