Monday, September 05, 2005

Maid in Malacca

Have been having a headache all morning - and sadly I didn't have much of a cure for it especially since sex apparently cures my headaches. Unfortunately I didn't have much to pick from since the Immigration Department over here doesn't hold much in terms of sexy, single hunks :) And I don't think dragging some guy into the photo booth for a quickie would be a good recommendation for my application.

After some time of thinking it over, I have decided to get a live-in maid. Sure I love cleaning the house - the boring, mundane stuff like the mopping and the sweeping - but without a fabulously rich old sugar daddy to support my housecleaning hobbies, I have to go out to earn my own money - and that leaves me very little time to sweep the floors. Trying my best not to be desperately anal with this but I simply can't stand the sight of dust piling up on the counters - God, I sound so much like Bree van Der Kamp. As much as I love taking care of the home, I still haven't found that special someone to pay the household bills! Before I continue, let me place a small caveat here ( see, I'm a reasonable bloke... I can make allowances! ) poor but gainfully employed men can apply for the position too.

Jesse Metcalfe


Before you get the wrong ideas, I am definitely not hiring a sexy Jesse Metcalfe lookalike for the position of my maid. Not only would it be mentally distracting, I don't think I could afford that kinda toy boy yet. It's a toss-up between a Filipina or an Indonesian gal here.

It isn't easy going through the government bureaucracy with all the red tape and hurdles they make you jump through. Even using my position - yeah, I had to resort shamelessly to some of that since my name's listed as a doctor on the form anyway - it still took a few hours and left me with a blistering headache. At least queuing up in the hospital, you get a medical chit for the wait. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesse Metcalfe! *drools*

Thanks for the eyecandy :-)

Anonymous said...

hey,why don't you try nepalese guy?
are they allow to be 'maid'?

savante said...

Nepalese guys? Then I might as well get the hunky Myanmar hunks I once mentioned :)

Paul

Anonymous said...

Well, why not try asking the cute Myanmar waiters about it? Nothing ventured ... :o)

I'd apply for the position myself, only I'd have to fight my way in past immigration (and out the door past my parents, first ...) and I ain't no Myanmar hunk. :o\

Anonymous said...

ONe simple suggestion:
Hire me.
I'm dead serious. For enquiries, check out my blog and leave me a message.

:)