Wednesday, September 14, 2005

More than a lil pissed

I did something extraodinarily odd today again. I'm calling it one of my psychotic breaks.

Trust me, you don't want to make me mad!


If you'd recall my last post, I mentioned something about mouthing off on the next fella ( and reaming, don't forget the reaming! ) who stepped on my toes. Well, that actually happened at work today - in the evening. For some reason, some idiot decided to drag on the elective operative cases ( which would have me staying later than usual - and I hate staying late at work!!! ) and I was about to start yelling expletives left and right, per my last post about letting loose with profanities.

Some of the choicest examples were close to falling off my tongue when I suddenly laughed. Actually burst out with a loud, echoing guffaw that had everyone in the operating theatre ( including the baffled surgeon who was alreading cringing after seeing my reddening face, usually seen prior to my Incredible Hulk impersonation ) staring at me as if I was an escaped mental patient.

I can be so wacky sometimes.

Hell ( does that count as a profanity? ).. since I'm already on a crazy roll, I might as well go on and grope Big Bicep Barry tomorrow. Poor guy, he must be thinking he's somehow acquired a stalker. Then again, with those biceps, he could flatten me with one flick of his finger.

Hope Barry never ever sees this but from what I know, he hardly ever looks at blogs. Still some Hulks do have their own blogs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Paul, you’ve caught the Hrugaar bug!

I’m sure the guffawing did you a whole lot of good though, probably more so than letting off steam with a whole string of invectives. Laughter can be a very healthy, healing thing (as I'm sure you know). :o)

Francis Ford Faggola said...

Paul, didja snort when you were guffawing up a storm?

Hell man, just go for it with that dude and give us all the sexciting details! With pop-up pictures! Heh.

Anonymous said...

if i were you:

pout,
pull a reaaaaallly long face,
stay silent.

first person that gets on my nerves will be unleashed with some nasty words (not necessarily expletives la)

You know what? You're too kind (and not in a bad way)

AJ said...

a bit of laughter is good. but because I do it all the time when they give me loads and loads of work, they start thinking i'm are crazy... laugh and laugh away!

savante said...

I do laugh a lot - and at the most inappropriate times.

holden, no sex yet but who knows. You'll be the first to kno if I have any details. No pop-ups, you'll have to use your imagination.

Paul