Monday, September 19, 2005

Tag James

Well, James did tag me - and you know how I love the occasional meme ( though I still don't know why it's called that - then again, I recall someone telling me... I must be going senile ) so here goes...

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Have an indecent orgy with a truckload of sexy Marine sex slaves
2. Stand onstage under the spotlights and belt out some incredibly sexy torch song ( preferably drunk since it would take a lot of alcohol to do this )
3. Be in a relationship with a man who loves me.
4. Have a kid ( or two... ) preferably with the man above. Not biologically of course but we could certainly adopt like the fab Angelina. Would be cool if the man above was a Marine sex slave who loved me :)
5. Design, build and decorate an absolutely fabulous dream home... perhaps a modern take on the French chateau with amazing ceiling-to-floor length windows, delicious marble flooring...
6. Learn how to cook well - and look absolutely divine doing it - like Nigella Lawson
7. Write a torrid romance and have it published

Seven things I could do:
1. Resuscitate a patient successfully ( it still amazes me, believe me )
2. Sing the whole repertoire of Christmas melodies by heart
3. Recall a guy's phone number, address, e-mail, blood type just by looking a his ass
4. Shut someone up with a look ( I have been practising at work )
5. Coordinate a wedding with minimal bloodshed
6. Paint and stencil walls and cabinets
7. Bake a bitchin' cheesecake

Seven Celebrity crushes:
1. Paul Walker
2. James Denton
3. Hugh Jackman
4. Jesse Metcalfe
5. Colby Miller
6. Chris Evans
7. Colin Farrell

Seven often repeated words:
1. Bloody
2. Certainly
3. Fuck
4. Count to ten and go to sleep
5. Staff nurse - get the damned crash trolley
6. Bitch
7. Damned
( I just realized that I do swear - under my breath - at work )

Seven physical traits I look for in my partner:
1. Short, curly hair - slightly mussed up by me in the mornings as he rushes to work... Hell, don't want a guy more obsesed with his hair than me :)
2. Big biceps - the easier to move all the heavy teak furniture in the house when I have a redecorating urge
3. Definitely taller than me - the dwarf
4. Some stubble - and a treasure trail
5. Beautiful eyes
6. Six-pack
7. And a really sexy ass

Beautiful eyesBut of course let's place a small caveat in my shallow, superficial criteria. Of course beautiful physicality would be a major plus but let's face it, Brad Pitts don't grow on trees ( and hell wouldn't we love some of that :) ) and we all know a pretty face doesn't a good boyfriend make - though a mindless fling wouldn't be out of the question. It certainly isn't as important as having some semblance of a personality...a fabulous sense of humour, a warm, caring heart and more than half a brain. Certainly wouldn't go out with a partner with six pack and a sexy ass who can't string a bunch of words together to form a coherent sentence :) That would certainly tax my ingenuity - and my patience!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i actually just tagged you with the same meme. someone actually beat me to it it seems.

Anonymous said...

"Pass out at the sight of blood"

So how does someone like that actually get through medical school?

Anonymous said...

Whoa, what a high expectation, Paul ?!!!! I suppose that's easy to understand since you mentioned everything we're looking for in a guy OR gal. Looks and brains. What an irresistable combination,huh ?! There seems to be a lack for this kind of people.

I can't imagined what your reaction will be if you ever find such a guy, Paul. Guess the time will come. Like Kitjar used to say, chaiyo Paul !!!! ;)

ever the optimistic one,

ahmad

Anonymous said...

I just assumed meme referred to the fact that you're listing stuff that's "all about me me me", but I could be wrong.

How do you get the guy's phone number, address, e-mail and blood type in the first place? (to remember them when checking up on his ass)

How many of physical traits would you be prepared to ditch if the guy's personality was great? (e.g. are the biceps and six pack negotiable?)

savante said...

Weeshiong, oops! That wasn't mine. I cpied it from james and forgot to delete some. Will duly change it.

Hey, asmadi, at least I am doing the meme.

ru, you could be on to something there about the meme notion. And hey, I do have my ways of finding stuff :) For the right guy who loves me, I'd ditch everything.

Paul

Anonymous said...

I don't know, though ... I don't think he could qualify to be the right guy if he had a saggy butt. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Here's the cure-all for that....

When he comes to the door to pick you up, you say...I can keep up a one-sided conversation if necessary, but I'd like a little participation from you. If you can't think of a solid response in under two seconds, just nodd and say "mmm hmmm." K? K. and it'll work out just fine.

Legolas said...

I've got some stubble and a treasure trail. So, you wanna play some treasure hunting? ;-)

Joel said...

Damn...guess I would be way out of the running then.

savante said...

Don't be fooled. The physical criteria certainly isn't all I'm looking for in a guy - and I don't think I'd be in the running myself :)

Paul

Anonymous said...

There's not enough of Hugh Jackman and James Denton to go around!!! It's bad enough being a single girl without having to compete against doctors(!)!