Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Temptations

It's a week of sweet little temptations...

So let's start with the more minor temptations I'm having at the moment. Like all well-meaning enablers, My ISO knows me far too well - and he knows how obsessed I'm getting with Desperate Housewives. I've been a good little boy and tried avoiding watching the entire series in one big gulp as I did all the other series I obsessed over ( yeah, that's me.. I don't have much patience and willpower when it comes to hot gardeners ). The man deliberately left an entire pirated season of the series on my sofa in plain sight... practically daring me to pick it up. He knew instinctively that I would fall.

Big BicepsThen the cell number still in my phone... it's practically daring me and I'm still far too chicken. I have sent several horribly persistent messages to poor Big Bicep Barry who probably thinks that I'm a irritating pest. As I tried chatting him up about his impressive gym build, he keeps sending me advice on bodybuilding instead when all i want to do is feel him up. Doesn't the fucking sod get it? Cute guys can be so dense sometimes... must be all that testosterone build-up that retards the nerve signals. So why am I wasting my time on this potentially straight guy ( and there are actually more of them on this planet ).. am I that bored?

Then there are the potentially tempting guys I've met online. Naming no names but there are a few I'd certainly love to do more than touch online :)

13 comments:

Derek said...

Yay I'm first.

And if he hasn't gotten the message yet, most probably he's straight.

Worse still, he could be not interested.

So you didn't watch the whole season of DH, did you?

Derek

Petie said...

I suppose it might be as Derek had said... Or that he's one of those dumb muscle boy u mention oftenly in your stories :)

Maybe ask him out for dinner (a date) and try to feel him up then?

savante said...

Yeah, I couldn't resist. I watched it!

Dumb muscle boy :) I wish he was.. then I could try to feel him up. Haven't dared called him out for dinner yet. Afraid I'm not that forward.

Paul

Anonymous said...

Well at least you have a date to meet Bicep guy at the gym (or standing date, whatever that means). Maybe he's chicken about putting other stuff into a text message, which he's saving till you're face to face ... or face to collarbone, if he's that much taller than you. :o)

And have you presented Hui with his thong yet?

Anonymous said...

Hehe ! I knew all along you couldn't resist the temptation, Paul !!! ;-p

Anonymous said...

sounds like you've got some excitement building. *wonders if paul will have an interesting post after the hot, passionate sex he'll be having with muscleboy or if he'll be too drained to post anything* ;) *evil, wicked grin*

Anonymous said...

I once acted to faint and let this muscled guy catch me before I hit the ground. Try that next time. :-)

Joel said...

I'm always late to the bandwagon. SFU which I love I started watching last year when it came out on DVD. I watched all of Season 1 and 2 from the rental store. With Season 5 starting and 3 and 4 not released yet...I bought pirated versions off the black market...I know...sinister. Anyway...I wound up wathcing like 3 or 4 hrs of SFU (Six Feet Under) for days intil I was caught up and then caught the final season on HBO this year.

Joseph said...

hi savante. got your link from aj. nice blog. will come back. by the way, perhaps, get another muscle boy, whom preferably not so dumb, and make sure not straight :-)

savante said...

The testosterone build-up theory is probably gonna be my thesis in my final year :)

Scotty! You just caught Six Feet ?!?!

BTW, Barry did ask me for a gym date today but i was too tired.. and I'm pulling an all-nighter tomorrow.

Paul

AvR said...

I'm an economic assessor for a law firm that deals primarilly in medical malpractice....but recently a fellow who is facing charges stemming from insider trading sought representation from our firm---- and I totally crossed the line and had drinks with him last night. I am TOTALLY proud of myself that despite his mentioning FOUR times that he was staying in a hotel, that I did not cross the line. But I wanted to. Everyone loves a criminal...especially one who wears custom made suits....

hbjock said...

Hey stud, thanks for the compliments, but there'll be no shirtless pics of me on my site till i'm nice and firm ;)

savante said...

Ariel! You are so right! It's impossible to resist cute guys in suits!

Paul