Thursday, August 25, 2005

A lil less patience

The past week has been a tiring one - which is quite obvious if you've been tracking the posts and noticed my odd disappearances here and there. Difficult being a Chatty Cathy when I hardly have time to take a shower and have dinner :) For the past few days, I've been unwillingly tied up and chained to the ventilator, stuck there till the sadistic surgeons are finished with their onerous procedures. Came back really late for a few nights - all gassed out and sedated from the various anesthetic gases...

So tired today that I actually blew off poor Big Bicep Barry ( who surprisingly doesn't think I'm a pesky twerp and actually called me back ) when he asked me to the gym to help him workout. But I told him I'd see him there next week so who knows... :)

Still, being a lil groggy wasn't reason enough for me to abandon my hunky gardener. Managed an hour or two every evening, desperately trying to keep my eyes open to ogle the desperate men and I finally managed to crawl my way three episodes to the end. Certainly can't wait to see how the next season comes around and I'm so jealous you guys in the US will be able to catch the new season next month ( while we're still moving towards the climax over here ).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relax and unwind with Jesse, babe. ;o) We'll catch up with you later. x

Anonymous said...

I am sorry things may have been weird. I hope you will be happier. Treat yourself to something sweet! Be happy!

Anonymous said...

You updated your post, so I'll add another comment. :o)

I'm really pleased Bicep Barry called you back! Don't think it's so surprising that he likes you, though. Hopefully next week you'll have more time and energy to be able to meet up with him. :o)

Francis Ford Faggola said...

Ooh... Paul and Barry, sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G, heheh...

Let us know if anything happens :)

hbjock said...

Aww now you know you should never pass up an opportunity to work out with a hot buffed guy... Lord knows I never would! Heheh but I know how you feel. Sometimes I don't blog for a few days because I'm just too tired... nothing wrong with taking a few days of rest ;).

Anonymous said...

Just a side questions, inspired by your watching t.v.series all at once. Have you ever watched the series "Queer as Folk" (the American version)? A friend got me in to it and I watched all four seasons, the fifth is not out on dvd yet, in one week. My friends were ready to kill me. But I digress thepoint is that if you havn't watched it you really must. The main character, Brian, played by Gale Harold, is a complete hotty!
P.s. The second chapter of Corriander was great,you have an amazing gift.

savante said...

ru and Holden, doubt anything will happen but I'm gonna call anyway to see if it does :) Hey, I still need some bodybuilding tips anyway - and it would be fun to have company at the gym.

sara, thanks.. and I have seen QAF too. Doubt there are any gay men who hasn't seen or heard of the series :)

Paul