Sunday, August 07, 2005

A guy's fetish

Straight guys all have their thing whether they have a preference for bubbly blondes or brainy brunettes, whether they lean more towards the trembling T or the awe-inspiring A. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

Lately after that wicked dream I had a month back - and the following odd ( if not painfully psychotic ) revelation I made about a patient's ass, I've come to the conclusion that I'm actually an ass man. It's actually true. I might rave about a guy's smile, a guy's eyes, a guy's arms... but I always look at the ass. Just to make sure that I'd come to the right conclusion, I confirmed it with my ISO who nodded emphatically.

Armed with that knowledge, I kept my eyes peeled for sexy bubblebutts all evening when I went out for a drive - and confirmed my hypothesis. Don't know what it is but I always get a quick rise - and a tingle when I look at a cute ass. :) Just one of those crazy random observations that I just thought about today.

5 comments:

jayandkay said...

In addition to underwear I think I might have a fetish for golden shower.

...and butts, nips, and speedos. :o

Will said...

Do you think only tops tend to look at asses? Cos I think I'm as ass man myself when i told this to a friend of mine he spluttered and said "B-but I thought you're a bottom!"

Joel said...

I m totally an ass man myself. Calves come in a close second! I know...I am weird.

savante said...

Whoa, J and K, kinky :) I love it!

Will, I think you could be right there but I keep my eyes peeled for other parts too :)

Paul

shobshob said...

i love white underwears! It really turns me on!