Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Celibacy kills

Enforced celibacy has obviously been driving me insane.

Since I'm a hapless victim of horrific insomniac spells every once in a while, it is quite a relief that I actually manage to fall into quite deep sleep when I finally go under. So I rarely get dreams that I can recall with any accuracy.

SweatSo it was with some trepidation that I realized when I woke up this morning that I was literally covered in hot sweat. Early this morning, I had the most vividly erotic dream that I've ever had. It was so incredibly clear - almost blindingly real - to me that I can still recall the little droplets of sweat on his naked shoulders, the dark, little curls on the nape of his head, the cute little waistband of his pyjamas tucked into his slim waist. I could recall the taste of his salty, circumcised cock, the heat and musk of his shaven ass pucker.

Amazing.

My hormones are obviously going all crazy.

8 comments:

Francis Ford Faggola said...

Ooh, I've had those dreams... I hate those dreams... it felt all too real but you know it's not!

I think it's a combination of hormones, state of mind and horniness, ehhehehehe...

grave_creek said...

honey im surprised you didnt burn those sheets off!!!lol!!! im getting all hot and bothered hearing your dream!!!lol!!! the question im dying to ask is: was the guy that you were dreaming about your ISO???? now thats wicked!!

Anonymous said...

So that was you was it - we had the same dream - I wished!!!

savante said...

It's weird since I've never had such hot dreams before. Kind weird - and unsettling, not that I mind having such hot, sweaty dreams.

Not sure who the guy is since I never saw his face... but he had a great laugh, that's for sure.

Paul

Dee said...

maybe it is a prophecy. wouldn't that be nice?

Evil Gay Lawyer said...

I had no idea you had begun dreaming about me! How flattering!

Jay said...

I don't think I've ever had such a vivid dream before. At least, none where I've smelt the 'musk' of someone's 'shaven ass pucker'.

Hmmm I'm thinking maybe that's a good thing...

savante said...

Wish it actually was a premonition. It would be cool.

EGL, I have all sorts of dreams about you and your briefs :)

Jay, you're right :)

Paul