Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Three Gay Men

There are gay men in this part of the world after all.

Amazingly I just went out with two other gay boyz in Malacca. Don't faint from the shock ( like I almost did ). I expected gay men to be a dying race in this old puritanical city with the remaining survivors escaping to larger locales more tolerant of the gay subculture such as Kuala Lumpur or even Singapore.

One of the guys I mentioned earlier, I met him in town a month or so ago and had a great time with Dashing Daniel. The other guy was a new guy Daniel brought to the party, Square-jawed Sebastian - a singularly husky looking guy :) So three gay boyz in a small town had a nice time over green tea, wasabi and sushi.

It's starting to look like a Joy Luck Club.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I want an invitation to the club, please. Over wasabi, how spicy. :-)

savante said...

I have an obsession for sashimi! What can I say? So come on over and share.

Paul

grave_creek said...

ohhhh honey!!!! if you added one more gay guy this could have been the gay singapore equivalent of sex and the city in malacca!!!! ohhhh can i come and play carrie??? i would love to play carrie!!!hihihihi!! you know im a big SATC fan!!

Dee said...

hope you'll be welcoming more and more people to the neighborhood.

Jay said...

Yes, sounds more Sex and the City than Joy Luck Club (unless all of you have issues with your respective moms.... then again, which gayboy doesn't?).

Are these just friends, or is there potential for something more?

Oooo... threesome!

Evil Gay Lawyer said...

You had better have closed the deal at least...don't leave us hanging! We need DETAILS!

Will said...

I was in Malacca for training for 14 damn months and may gaydar nearly fell into disrepair. Unless you count them trannies at the old bus station.

BTW, the training plane which crashed in Malacca on Sat? I used to fly it! OMG!

Me said...

Hehe. Your previous post was Yummy. :))

This is yea, Joy Luck Club. I want sushi!!!

savante said...

If this is SATC, who the heck am I?

Sorry to disappoint, jay, but I doubt there's any potential for more... but definitely lotsa potential for friends.

Wingedman, you're one of those cute MAS trainees!?

Paul

Will said...

Cute MAS trainees?! Where?!

Well, I was (MAS trainee, not cute), but I've since graduated, obviously.

It's sad when a trip to Mahkota Parade is the highlight of your week.