Monday, August 22, 2005

Making the moves

Believe me, it's easy enough to make the moves on a girl. So very easy to just chat up a young lady, flirt with her, give her a smile and an easy compliment. Well, it's easy for me anyway since there's not much pressure on my side anyway.

Definitely not that easy when it comes to making the moves on men for me. My tongue gets all tied-up, my heart starts to do the wild pitter-patter ( in regards to the hotness quotient of the hunk in question ) and I start sounding like the over-eager, brainless dimwit who drools on his shoes. Certainly not a welcome sight to endear myself to any future suitors.

Still I try my best.

MusclesAnd I did it again last night. Feeling absolutely remorseful over it though. I was at work at the hospital, you see, but it certainly wasn't a patient. It was thankfully enough a patient's employer since I wouldn't want to break my own personal rules regarding doctor-patient relationships. Easily thankful since the man had the most amazing build this side of the Indian Ocean - with the most awe-inspiring pecs shown to geat advantage by an Abercrombie shirt with the sleeves torn off - and crazy, overwhelming lust just short-circuited the logical part of my brain. I don't know what it was that made me overrule my own rules but I could certainly make a guess - the sight of the man's arms itself were quite enough to have me reconsider.

So I drooled stupidly while I babbled inconsistently to the hapless man ( who most likely thinks I'm a little insane - and would most probably turn out to be hopelessly straight ) and I somehow wrangled a number from Big Bicep Barry after being awfully, irritatingly persistent during the conversation. After all I've told him, I landed just short of asking him to my bed.

I am a crazy, forward slut.

13 comments:

Larry said...

"I am a crazy, forward slut." No you're not. You're just a guy trying to make a connection like we all are. But can I use that slogan for a T-shirt? I'll split the money with you :)

Anonymous said...

So did he accept the invitation to your bed?

jayandkay said...

You get to touch him, didnt you?

savante said...

Yeah, Larry, you can use the slogan for the T-shirt :)

Brian, I'm forward but not that forward!

Paul

Will said...

I'm thinking a range of tank tops. With the word "SLUT" in caps, and sequinned.

Crazy, forward sluts get laid honey. With the men they want. Not all the time, and not with all of them, but some of them some of the time is good enough, don't you think? Never forget that. Sluttihood has its rewards.

Anonymous said...

Glad I'm not the only drooling dimwit when it comes to talking to yummy guys. But hey, Paul, you did get his number from him! So he can't have been that put off (unless he gave you a false number ... :o\ ) I'll bet he was probably quite flattered.

So when are you going to call him? ;o)

Anonymous said...

I wish I even have half your guts to actually approach a guy. As it is it's all eye contact and no action. I think I need more balls!

AJ said...

i'm with asmadi on this despite all the "come-fuck-me" stares and giggles I give men, on no occasion have I actually made the first move to meet some one. Once I know they are interested.. thats a whole other realm. Why put of what you can do today? giggle..

hbjock said...

Awww well I suck at flirting with guys in person, so don't worry about it stud... you're not the only one.

BTW, I wish that I could sell my old computer and get a new one, but like Gock says, I'd only get MAYBE $100 for my old computer =)).

Joel said...

My guess is that if he gave you aphone number...he is NOT hopelessly str8!

Anonymous said...

Crazy, forward slut or not, you GOT the phone number! Whatever it takes, darling, whatever it takes ;)

Anonymous said...

Paul Sung

Cheating on me already. You SLUT!!!

savante said...

Haven't called him back but I have sent several really insistent messages. Barry must hate me by now - I'm like a pest! I have mentioned some stuff about his muscles and stuff - and we did make a standing appointment to meet at the gym.

Paul