Friday, January 08, 2010

Get Nekkid

Peeping toms always get a bad rep.

There's a particular episode of the comedy FRIENDS where a member of the sextet accidentally catches the other naked - and as a running gag immediately insists on getting tit for tat.

Ross: There's only one way to resolve this. Since you saw her boobies, I think you're gonna have to show her your pee-pee.
Chandler: You know, I don't see that happening?
Rachel: C'mon, he's right. Tit for tat.
Chandler: Well, I'm not showing you my tat.

Though I'll admit I haven't been all that innocent when it comes to this particular crime. Certainly unplanned of course. Not like I sneak about in fedora, trenchcoat and binoculars hoping to score a licentious peek.

Even here, construction sites are aplenty - and the youthful migrant workers are hardly embarassed about showing off a lil bit of tanned skin. It's almost inadvertent on my part, just a random glance out the window to catch them taking a shower out in the open. Clad only in see-through white briefs, most are hardly pleasing to the eye - but every once in a while, you do find a particularly delicious specimen.



And you stare helplessly.

Certainly not the case when it comes to catching a friend unawares. If it was a fella, I'd probably be a lil bit more blasé about it. Not like I've never seen guys naked before!

worker
But I'm technically not nekkid!

But it's a girl - and as much as I'm socio-culturally required as a red-blooded male to get titillated by the sight of boobies, I could hardly restrain a horrified yelp of my own. Might see bare boobies at work but it doesn't mean I'm used to seeing it at home! You can imagine the poor girl practically leapt out of her naked skin. Even now I blush at the thought of it.

Of course she looks fabulous - I can say that, can't I? - but she'll definitely think twice before dancing around nekkid in her apartment again. :)

Definitely one for the memoirs.

5 comments:

Ed said...

it's very nice to play with bobbies u know~ ;)

Unknown said...

HA HA HA HA....wicked!
Bare boobies eh??? You really have a very exciting life!
Thanks Paul for commenting on my post. I really appreciate it so much.Please do it again? lol
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
hugs,
shakira

Mr.D said...

wow. double wow.

funny what people do when they think they have complete privacy only to forget that they could be people watching from across the building. :P

MrBunnyBan said...

Love the Daniel Wu video, lol.

Beware of boobies, you may get cooties! :P

simonlover said...

Haha..I love the Daniel Wu video too. If just there are more HK actors who are as daring as him!