Sunday, March 22, 2009

Death Becomes Me

Bloody hell. No wonder the patients cringe at the sight of me.


You are Death


Change, Transformation, Alteration.


People fear this card, but if you want to change your life, this is one of the
best indicators for it. Whatever happens, life will be different. Yes, the Death card can signal a death in the right circumstances (a question about a very sick or old relative, for example), but unlike its dramatic presentation in the movies, the Death card is far more likely to signal transformation, passage, change. Scorpio, the sign of this card, has three forms: scorpion, serpent, eagle. The Death card indicates this transition from lower to higher to highest. This is a card of humility, and it may mean you have been brought low, but only so that you can then go higher than ever before. Death "humbles" all, but it also "exults." Always keep in mind that on this card of darkness there is featured a sunrise as well. You could be ready for a change.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



Just great. Now where do I find a nice black scythe?

12 comments:

seazpark said...

mine is da sun card !! hehe~

Anonymous said...

My one is Tower Card :p

Anonymous said...

Erm, Doctor Death? Scary menyary :P

I'm the Emperor. Hahahaha :D

savante said...

The sun. So what does that mean, seazpark!

Does it stand for strength, kevin?

Phwoar! Would that be the Emperor in Star Wars, Niki? :P

P

RPMnut said...

My results were relatively predictable.

The emperor.

Like I needed tarot cards to tell me that :P hur hur

Tanglebloom said...

believe it or not, but the Death card actually has a mild and relatively less ominous meaning as opposed to other cards in the deck.

Also, I got The Magician. Pazaa!

Janvier said...

Didn't you do this before?!

Kenji said...

haha the title reminded me of a show called Death becomes Her! xD

Twilight Man said...

I also got the SUN card that reads:

You are The Sun

Happiness, Content, Joy.

The meanings for the Sun are fairly simple and consistent.

Young, healthy, new, fresh. The brain is working, things that were muddled come clear, everything falls into place, and everything seems to go your way.

HOW DID YOU GET THAT DEATH CARD? SO WRATHFUL? I KNOW YOU ARE KIND & WON'T HARM EVEN A FLY... LOL

Little Dove said...

Did you choose the Chinese set card? ^_^

p/s: I'm a Hierophant. Sounds like elephant.

savante said...

Not the Empress, Nut? :)

Actually signifies change, tanglebloom.

Did I? So many quizzes that I tend to forget, Janvier.

That's why I chose it, Kenji :)

Sounds like the Sun's a happy card, tz.

Yeah, the Chinese cards looked prettier, lil dove.

P

hbjock said...

Hmmm interesting... I got the Heirophant, the Priest :)