Monday, March 02, 2009

Brazen

Sometimes even I'm amazed at my brazenness.

Celebrating a late lunch with Long Island Tea ( after a dull depressing day at the banks! ), I'll admit I got back just a little tipsy. Fortunately I didn't have all that far too drive. In such a good mood that I was all too willing to share it.

Even with the security guards at the gates of the housing estate.

Usually I just give them a slight wave and a nod. Sometimes a hello and good morning to our regular stern, unsmiling Sikh security fella.

But for the past week or two, they've recently taken on a fair, gorgeous Persian God. All hazel-eyed, stubbled jaw and sexy smile. Seriously. I can sometimes see why all the naive village maidens go wild over these Aryan hunks. I'd certainly want to do more than a regular hello with him.

Hell, the guard even comes with a cosy little guard booth at the side. Believe me, I have all sorts of naughty ideas about him and that convenient booth. Kinda like my sexy air stewards and the mile-high washroom fantasy ( though that was sadly debunked when I found it impossible to maneuver in such a tiny cramped space ).

Boys
I think I might have to frisk you!

So during a brief segue in the Mamma Mia recording while I was driving back, I playfully threw him a flying kiss through the open window. Very spontaneous! Very Mamma Mia! Very Long Island Tea! Thoroughly expecting the guard to actually fall backwards with his movie-star jaw slack in astonishment!

Obviously I underestimated these security fellows. Talk about being ready for any challenge. Seriously. Not only did he remain satisfyingly upright, the fella actually mimed catching the kiss and winked at me.

At least I think he did so.

Then again, it could have been the alcohol.

10 comments:

Mr.D said...

Hahaha, i think it could be real. Is he hot?

Anonymous said...

I totally saw it too. Very Bollywood for me. You should hv got out of the car for the celebratory song n dance.

Kenji said...

LOL!! You're drunk Paul... Wake up! :P

Joe Ong said...

Haha very funny...amusing too. I used to drunk myself in order to talk to people in the club or pub. >.<'

.:: Ant ::. said...

The next time, stop and invite him to the poolside. Perhaps you cld get to continue having that Long Island Barley

+Ant+

Little Dove said...

Persian God. You got that word spot on!

Jaded Jeremy said...

Definitely the alcohol ;-)

Anonymous said...

I agree, definitely the alcohol...

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe you were drunk or maybe you weren't... it sure helps if he's drunk too, no? ;)

MrBunnyBan said...

You must be drunk out of your mind.