Saturday, November 15, 2008

Santa Baby

You'd better watch out.
You'd better not cry.
Better not pout.
I'm telling you why!

Cause Robinson's has the right idea to get their cautious customers ( in our uncertain markets ) to loosen their purse strings a little! After all why bother hiring a grumpy old fuddy-duddy in a fat suit when you can have a hunky Santa and two naughty Santarinas traipsing the market halls handing out candy? Nothing like a shiny, sparkling facade to draw the crowd.

Or twin pecs with pink nipples perky enough to make Rudolph's red nose twitch with envy.

Rather than huddle up in endless layers to ward off the winter chill, our own tropical Santa has seen fit to leave his smooth muscled chest bare and his six-pack on display. Certainly no belly that shook when he laughed like a bowlful of jelly! In fact this hunky Santa was scrumptious eye-candy enough that more than a few mommies ( and daddies? ) wouldn't have minded kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe that night.

Santa : How about some candy for you?
Paul : How about licking some sugar off you instead?
Santa : Would a candy cane do?
Paul : Only if it's hard enough.
Santa : Sure it's hard. Real hard.
Paul : Been an awful good boy so hurry down my chimney tonight.

Of course I did no such thing. Wouldn't want to land up on the wrong Christmas List!

Reflection
Hurry down my chimney tonight!

But hunky Santa did offer hard candy. Certainly jovial enough though as he passed around toys and goodies ( What? No Christmas discounts? ) from his sleigh to kids from one to ninety-two. Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow will find it hard to sleep tonight.

I don't blame them.

Of course I doubt the shopkeepers would allow me to cart the fella home wrapped up in a festive bow - even if that's on my grown-up christmas list. Despite the fact that I've been nice all year round.

So I guess I'm gonna be one bad boy for the last month of the year ~ just to get hunky Santa to drop by with some last-minute punishment. Certainly wouldn't mind checking out the partridge in his pear tree.


Time to stock up on gifts with the year-end sales starting. So tell me, have you been naughty or nice this year?

11 comments:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Is that the Santa? Uuummm....I won't tap that though. Too pretty for my taste, I like them rough round the edges.

Me? Oh definitely naughty. But it's okay. Good girls go to Heaven, bad girls go everywhere. *smirks*

Also, I <3 Kylie.

Fable Frog said...

OH! KYLIE! gotta dig out that festive CDS of hers!!

Oh Paul paul paul~ i've been good~ *grinning*

Jaded Jeremy said...

Redudant question. I've always been nice ;-)

jamie da vinci! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jamie da vinci! said...

been sharpening my claws since january actually, doubt something jolly ol' kris would consider as visit-worthy.

so i just might consider a bribe. divinely delicious cookies... attached to even more delectable hoe, hoe, hoes :)

Cyclohelix said...

Santa : Sure it's hard. Real hard. <- Santa's controlling his kinkiness

Been a bad one most of the time, punishment down south? :D

AJ v2 said...

i'm all sweet throughout the year =)

in fact i'm so sweet that i dun hv to put sugar in any of my drinks....coz i'm sweet ma ;P

so, what's my xmas present dear santa??

i hope it's a male hunk at my disposal...weeeee~ *wink2

H.a.M.s.A.p said...

I have been very "hamsap-ly" good..so do I still receive any pressie or hottie (like the pic above)?..hahaha

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

for this year, i'm sure santa will give me my vuitton bag, a new car, and oh, a yummy playmate hunk, for i have been good all year round. :-)

Alice said...

theres a myth from Indonesia that naughty boys and girls will be punished by some 'Santa' who has the skin of charcoal black. I guess its his twin.

Scary if you think of it..

Sure you wanna get punished by a charcoal black santa Paul?

Haha.

savante said...

But he's cute enough for a brief tap, dramatic one :)

Quite weird to have her sing that song tho, froggie :)

TIme to get naughty then, jeremy.

I don't mind getting a ho here as well, jamie.

THink he might be too busy here with me, helix :P

I'm sure you have christmas presents aplenty already, aj :)

Don't you already have one at home, hamsap?

I'd prefer the playmate as well, ruff nurse.

WHOA. What kinda legend is that, leo? Scary!

P