Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Breakfast With Rolf

Who knew! It's so much more fun to flirt with other guys when you're already in a relationship - with an entirely different fella! Granted, the stakes are entirely different since there's nothing to be lost - or gained for that matter.

Precisely the reason I was so brazenfaced as to go smash up to seriously cute Randy Rolf and plop myself right down beside him for breakfast. Social schmoozing at work certainly isn't common and the cafeteria at work's usually segregated into departments and job hierarchy. Hence you have the scalpel siths at one table, the DC-shockers ( the cardiologists ) at another and the nurses at the other end.

Seriously. It's like medical apartheid.

So I bet Rolf wasn't expecting my appearance at his empty table. Have a feeling Rolf wasn't even expecting company though since he had the newspaper pressed up to his aquiline nose. Well he did invite me for breakfast before but I don't think he expected me to avail myself of his invitation right at that moment.

Paul : Looks like you're the hottest guy around here. May I sit here?
Rolf : Uhh... what? Sure.
Paul : Nice buns by the way.
Rolf : What?
Paul : On your plate.

Seriously shameless. I am so developing a reputation. And I haven't even told you about the day I stage-whispered God, I need sex aloud in the hushed library. Certainly got the nerds out of their books.

Breaky
Beats eating sandwiches alone in the morning

But unlike his delicious morning rolls, I bet poor Rolf hasn't even digested half the naughty innuendoes I ad-libbed throughout the conversation - where I hinted about his deft way of handling the scalpel and even threw in mention about his suggestive VBL.

Could I be any more of a raging fag?

What's gonna come of this? Nothing of course. Totally harmless since the oblivious fella's most likely straight - probably even happily married with a passel of wailing kids since it's rare to find a hot malay guy that age unattached. Certainly gives rise to suspicion. Going by prevalent racial stereotypes - by the mature age of thirty, usually the entire lot have been auctioned off ( whether willingly or no ) on the marriage mart. :)

At least this gives me something to do during breakfast besides stuff my face with hot coffee and catch up with the latest headlines.

9 comments:

Little Dove said...

Going interracial with the flirting? Flirting transcends boundaries! ;p

Unknown said...

Hello,

My name is Marion Bishop and I'm the webmaster of www.peloop.com

Would you be interested in writing an unbiased review of our product?

If you are, we can send you a free sample of the product which we would like you to review, and it is free of any shipping charges.

Feel free to contact me at pohsibnioram@gmail.com

Best regards,

Marion Bishop

Jaded Jeremy said...

One of these days, maybe I should pay a surprise visit at your hospital...

Diran said...

haha...i like what you wrote....now that sounds refreshing. Agree with you. But cant believe you're that open in this may i say close minded comunity country we have.How you survive, explain. And i might do what jaded_jeremy says someday...haha...hey add me in this blog if u can...tx

Prash said...

Who knew! It's so much more fun to flirt with other guys when you're already in a relationship - with an entirely different fella! Granted, the stakes are entirely different since there's nothing to be lost - or gained for that matter.

I couldn't agree more !

Oh btw, what were you doing in the library with the nerds ? LOL

Oh boy ! where do you get such pictures !

[chocoley] said...

tht's a nice flirtationship? hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Did you really? :p

H.a.M.s.A.p said...

I love the pic - a hot + sexy guy eating a sandwich in his underwear ~ Oo la la ~ it will be much better if there is no underwear! ^^

savante said...

It certainly does, lil dove. Go Malaysia! :P

Thanks. Will check it out, marion.

Yes, you should! I can point him out, jeremy!

How I survive? Trust me, I'm by far the least flamboyant fella around. There are bigger queens about, diran :P

The library has wi-fi, prash!

Certainly is, dazedblu!

Scandalous but true, fee.

Already banned in several middle eastern countries, hamsap :P No need to increase my censorship rate!

paul