Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The occasional meme

I've been sent a meme from the wicked Darien. Here are the rules:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.
1. Kory and Scott
2. Nathan
3. Jellygnite
4. Darien
5. Paul

Not gonna write any names but hey, anyone who's interested in doing this meme are certainly welcome to join in :)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Slogging it out and burning the midnight oil in medical school :( If not for the friends I'd made there, i'd have gone a little crazy, I'm sure.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Getting depressed over a recent break-up and trying to drown my sorrows in egg nog.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate chip cookies
2. Chocolate ( Godiva's! Yum. )
3. Turkish Delight
4. Cheetos
5. Kit Kats

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Sway - Michael Buble ( couldn't recall the original singer, dammit! )
2. Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
3. Freedom - George Michael
4. Slow - Kylie Minogue
5. Stickwitu - Pussycat Dolls
( Only five! I know the lyrics to hundreds! )

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Join in with Wingman Will to open an island of MenmEnmeN... Buy sexy menslaves that look like Chris Evans :)
2. Invest in stocks and shares
3. Open a lovely bookstore
4. Get a bigger house
5. Share with the family

Five bad habits:
1. Procrastination
2. Impatience
3. Talking too much
4. Perving
5. Much too obsessed with neatness! Almost crazy sometimes

Five things you like doing:
1. Reading
2. Writing
3. Shopping
4. Travelling
5. Sex

Five things you would never wear again:
1. A school uniform... I mean dark green pants and a white shirt. Yuck! :(
2. Altar boys robes! Totally agree with Darien on his picks actually.
3. Leather pants
4. Satin shirts with frilly collars
5. Ties with antelopes, reindeer or any other cutesy animals.

Five favorite toys:
1. My imagination
2. My laptop definitely
3. A hot man's dick
4. Cluedo?
Can't think of any! Guess I am not a toy boy :)

5 comments:

Joel said...

Hmmmm...I thought your list of toys was perfect!

savante said...

You play Cluedo too? :)

Paul

Dave said...

oh what a lovely idea on setting a MenandMen!!!

And what a set of lovely toys!!! =)

Anonymous said...

I play Cluedo. :o) I'd also like to play with your other toys, heheh.

savante said...

Can't take the credit for setting up an island of MenmEnmeN! THe idea belongs to Wingman Will.

I like to play with those toys too :)

Paul