Monday, December 05, 2005

Cellular

Talking about bad calls, well that's what I had last night. Literally running ragged all day long till 8 this morning and it's been damned tiring. Lots of careless boys on rusty bikes and a handful of amnesiac octogenarians who conveniently forget their medications ( What? I still have hypertension? I am shocked.. oh whoa, what's that pain in my chest! ). Okay, I shouldn't be making fun of them ( poor taste, I know! ) but these are the times when I wish curfews and severe punishments were placed on some patients :)

Dude, where's my Paul?
Dude, didja see my husband Paul? Seem to have misplaced him.


Managed to resurface sometime late in the evening just in time to catch my future husband, Chris Evans, running around in a tight red tee wrapped deliciously around that muscular torso. Damned lucky shirt. He does manage to get the T-shirt off for a few moments but certainly not long enough in my opinion.

Somehow or rather the poor guy gets an inconvenient phone call on his cellular from a damsel in distress unsurprisingly locked up in an attic. Since he's a pretty sexy, delicious ( in a wanna-slather-him-in-honey-and-lick-every-inch-kinda-way ) but utterly self-involved fella, he dismisses the call initially but once his nascent conscience starts kicking in, he finds himself getting in way over his head over kidnapping plans and a buncha thickheaded thugs lead by another dead-sexy... Jason Statham.

Still it was interesting watching my darling hubby play around with his fabulous Nokia - and all the added functions. For a technohimbo who has only recently mastered the art of SMS, it is certainly incredible to see exactly what the cellular can do. At work, I see my colleagues tweaking their PDAs and their cellphones, sending e-mail, MMS and God-knows-what. Downloading videos, taking pictures and stuff is certainly mind-boggling enough for me :) Hell, what next are they going to think of!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOT ! Funny thing though Chris Evans being topless (well, MOST of the time) is what people have been talking about from that movie.

;-p

Pity him, career-wise as an actor 'cause certainly you don't wanna be stereotyped as only eyecandy without any substance.

But, I'll definitely take him in WHATEVER way I can. LOL !!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, I sneak out the phone and photograph some hotties on the street.... i know it's not right but... ;-)

savante said...

Well, ahmad, he was topless in the beginning of the movie but the director somehow let him wear his shirt. Stupid of the director.

shigeki... show us the pics.

Paul

Anonymous said...

Nice photo of your future husband. But what's the movie?

Tweaking their PDAs? Hmm, think I'll pass on that one... :oD

Anonymous said...

I once sneaked out my phone at work, while in some serious meeting, to take pictures of our hot vice president who was sitting across me. Haha!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're focused on Chris Evans once more, Paul. Maybe now you'll stop eyeing Daniel Craig!

Hmmm, what with you and Jay, just in case...*stakes her claim on Jason Statham as well*

Jay said...

Kelly Brook is a total dumbfuck for dropping Jason. If only I was there to comfort him in his time of need

-dream swirls part, revealing Jay and Jason in a tight, hungry embrace under the pouring summer rain, illuminated only by a streetlight and the fiery glow of shared passion-

Jay said...

I'm uh, not keen on Chris Evans, btw. You lot can have him.

And James, you greedy thing, you and me gotta have a talk.

Mark said...

Paul, dude... you must have had a long night.

He's my husband...