Monday, March 07, 2005

Holiday destinations

Each time of the year around Spring/Summer, I get the urge to travel as I come from a long line of ancestors with wandering feet. Work starts getting dull and irritating, my temper starts to fray at the edges, and I know it's time to get packing. :) This year, I am weighing choices between Morocco, Turkey or Italy so it's probbaly whirling dervishes on marble floors, hunky Davids in Italian palazzos or sexy Sheikhs in dark souks...

TarkanAmazingly while looking for information on Turkey, I accidentally searched for Turkish hunk just for the hell of it, and guess what I found.. the heavenly Tarkan... someone really hot, gorgeous and supposedly, he can sing. Don't know if he's any good though but he seems to have lotsa fans. Hell, with that face and that body, I'm a fan myself! Certainly one very good reason to visit Turkey! :)

5 comments:

Sven said...

In the last years many a gay friend of mine have gone to Turkey on vacation, and have returned with a very satisfied smile...

I, of course, would go to Turkey for the interesting ancient remains of culture...

Sven said...

I went thru your link to the storyteller and think I might have found your inspiration for Marocco, and have to admit it started to sound very tempting...

savante said...

Have actually been to France - and I loved it. And you're right. The Frenchmen are cute, sexy and incredibly friendly.

Actually thought of Morocco and Turkey since they are both places I haven't been. Why Morocco? God, I am trying to imagine the souks with the bargains to be gotten there... the antiques, the home decor items...

Paul

Sven said...

Sure it's not the antics in the souks you think about? ;)

Tarkan sure gives a new meaning to turkish delight (I love the original ones too)... trying to find out how he sounds...

savante said...

Well, I have an eye out for the antiques in the souks but that doesn't mean I won't indulge in some antics over there if there Turkish delights to be had :)

Paul