Sunday, March 06, 2005

Blue briefs

God, the earlier post sounded almost like whining and it wasn't :) Honestly. But on a lighter note, I had something interesting happen that night too. The intern I mentioned earlier made quite a show in the changing room. For myself, I try to get my clothes on, throw on the damned flimsy blue scrubs that we wear at work ( honestly, I don't know what they are called till now! ). so while I was hopping through my pants, Yummy Yee comes in and starts talking.

And as his mouth starts babbling through a short litany of the troubles faced by overworked interns, I listened politely while trying very hard to keep my eyes of those abs I mentioned. But that was far from the end of it! When he tugged off those pants, I realized that white briefs were made for his ass. Smooth and round, tight and muscular, his butt was obviously made to be encased by skintight white cotton.

White briefs on a butt


Oblivious to the fact that I was literally fighting to keep my tongue from falling out of my mouth, he continued talking half-dressed. What is it about gorgeous guys that keep them oblivious from the fact that they are being hopelessly ogled by lecherous men? Doesn't he know that I'm taller, bigger and I could easily wrestle him into the janitor's cupboard? :)

3 comments:

Sven said...

Of course he know that he is ogled, and not only by lecherous men, but by almost everyone that will see him expose his abs and butt. Unless he is an elite athlete and spend all his free time perfecting his scores for the next olympics, the chances he actually want to be ogled are very high. ..and I'm pretty sure he knows you want to get your hands on him too ;)
Nice pic :)

Anonymous said...

Hear hear to the pic!

If you do end up with Yummy Yee, don't be stringy posting the deets. :)

savante said...

With surfing here and there, I can't always remember exactly where I find the pics! But I gotta admit that is one amazing ass :)

Paul