Monday, July 12, 2010

Step Into My Web

Said the spider to the fly.

With me being the particularly predatory arachnid. Though the McFly wasn't at all repulsive.

Fresh from the end of his grueling internship, Marty McFly's the latest addition to our roster of resident doctors. Hard not to notice him with the giggling nurses all buzzing about his resemblance to a certain Korean actor. And yes - despite all my preconceived theories that male doctors are generally frightful - I gotta admit Marty's pretty cute and all that.

Vamps
Hello, I'm the new doctor in town.

Especially when he accidentally dropped by my office, all fresh-faced, eager and perfectly suited. Thought he was a delicious breakfast treat delivered to me.

Marty : Hi, I'm the new doctor here.
Paul : Sure you're in the right place?
Marty : Well they did send me here. I'm supposed to join you, I think.
Paul : Join me? How refreshingly forward. For that, I'd better close the door I think.
Marty : Oh no, I certainly don't mean that heh heh. Just meant that I'll be under you.
Paul : You certainly will be.

Sigh. Of course nothing so wild. Though Marty did get a tad lost on the way to the office.

Seems the mischievious clerks at the office sent him on a wild goose chase. Due to an administrative fumble, Marty was sent over to a different department while the next medical officer has been promised to us. Unfortunately not another strapping bloke - but Marty's affianced wife who comes to join him in a bit.

Oh yes, Marty's straight and married. Bloody hell.

Hmm. Still I wonder if I can somehow make a switch. Have him transferred to us instead? Perhaps claim that I prefer a better yin yang balance in the rather overwhelmingly female department? At least he'd make some nice eye candy.

6 comments:

William said...

Yup, do give him some "training".

Ameer Zachery said...

Yes. You should do it and everyone will be happy. :)

Bradley Hyunckel said...

what'll happen if Dr.Marty share the same office with you?

sharman said...

under you? lol... you're dangerous.

nicky05 said...

do medical check on him..:P

savante said...

Muahaha. Will see how it goes, william.

Doubt the girls will ever be happy. Not until they annihilate each other in a massive blowout, amezac.

Don't think he'd be able to leave, bradley :)

Oh definitely sharman!

Thanks, Jen.

Definitely tempted, nicky!

P