Monday, May 01, 2006

Eye of the Beholder

They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder - but every once in a while you find a lucky guy that almost everyone beholds as beautiful. Sure, I usually decry the fatal obsession that gay men have over good looks but every once in a while I realize I'm not exactly immune myself.

Eye of the Beholder.
The Eye of the Beholder!

Certainly not anyone I know personally of course - since associating with such magnificent gods would have poor average me surely dying a slow, painful death. That doesn't seem to be a problem for my infamous ISO though. During one of our irregular meets, I dragged him out to a certain shopping mall and as we were entering the mall, we bumped into one of his gym acquiantances ( I just realized I don't even know what gym he goes to! :O I assume it's Fitness First! ).

Believe me when I say this guy looked amazing. Not sure where I've seen him before but Mr Cover Boy had one of those familiar faces that could have appeared in some hair or shampoo ads ( or perhaps in my wet dreams! ). Sure, my ISO is no slouch when it comes to the looks department but Mr Cover Boy was absolutely breath-taking. Not only did he have the prerequisite gym freak bod with all the attending muscular lumps and bumps but he also had the most amazingly smooth skin I've ever seen in a man, seemingly as smooth and poreless as alabaster and surely his toothy megawatt smile would have made an orthodontist weep in gratitude. God, you just had to hate him but the boy turned out to be charmingly bashful - and only in his early twenties, damn him!

After the brief introductions were made - that actually passed in a hormonal blur since I was literally transfixed by the boy's well-built chest - we made some small chat. Well, my ISO said everything that was proper while I gaped in a disconcerting way over the poor Cover Boy like a dumb, drooling Quasimodo.

Cover Boy : Oh and you're ISO's older brother?
Paul : No, I'm his father.
Cover Boy : Uhh.. I'm sorry. I just meant that...
My ISO : Not a problem. He's off his medications today so he's a little grumpy.
Paul : Grrr...

DreamyOf course I was mostly silent since any attempt to drag me into the conversation would have had me falling lips first onto the boy's perky nipples. After Cover Boy left - and I drooled mightily over his tight behind, my ISO saw fit to give me a light whack on my head to help me regain some coherence.

My ISO : What was up with that? You didn't say a single word back there.
Paul : Couldn't speak. My tongue was on the floor.
My ISO : He does look good, doesn't he?
Paul : Damn, wouldn't I give anything to walk in his shoes.
My ISO : Your wickedness in such a body? That would seriously wreak havoc in the civilized world as we know it. Anyway, nothing that good genes, a proper diet, regular facials and gym work wouldn't cure.
Paul : Yeah. Yeah. Like that ever worked. You dated him?
My ISO : No. Contrary to what you think, I don't sleep with everyone.
Paul : That's not what they're saying in the locker rooms.

If this post seems charmingly incoherent, it probably is. Seriously though, say what you will about the shallowness of pretty packaging but still it must be great to look that good. What must it be like to walk into a store, pick out the most outrageous pile of gunny sack and still come out looking absolutely fabulous? Hell, if I looked like him I'd be modelling underwear. It's good to share after all.

And no, this doesn't count as skanky since it's all in my head and I didn't say or do anything remotely kinky at all!

27 comments:

quicksilverlining said...

and all that talk about keeping the faith. my my, doctor. if you were that firm about your patients' conditions, they'd have just about a dozen diseases in a week.

confusticated said...

i can relate. there's this guy in one of my classes that's a total distraction. what i wouldn't give to walk in some of those shoes.

savante said...

Quicksilver... yeah, it didn't last that long but at least I didn't do anything or say anything skanky.

Hey, I totally understand. We had some cute boys back when i was in school too. Sigh.

Paul

Dave said...

Had tonnes of cute and nice looking guys in my school too, but did not drool or drop my tongue on the floor on them, until recently, where i attended my bestfriend's birthday party, where this cute guy approach me directly, and chat with me! My god.

I think my tongue is dropping on the ground soon. :p

Sue said...

Yeah, they look like a dream come true. Until: they are horrible in bed, their package is very disappointing, they turn out to be assholes, they turn out to be sluts... There is always a flaw and the perfection remains unattainable in reality. At least that is what I like to think as I lead my very real, imperfect life.

Anonymous said...

The eyes have it! It's if wonderful to look, even when we can't touch. Still, there's something to be said for another aphorism: "You can't judge a book by its cover." Paul, you have to realize that regardless of your body image (which seems a little negative sometimes), you present yourself as having a wonderful sexy personality with a mind that is very attractive. I'd take your mind over a gym bunny's body any day. Someday I may be blind or the gym bunnies may go to seed, but you and your stories could keep me happy as a geriatric!
Has your story site diasppeared of your volition? ...are you moving it? ...I keep reading and rereading and waiting for new chapters, but now it has disappeared. *SORROW*
--Geoff

savante said...

Some guys are born to make us drool, dave :)

True, sue. They could come off as the biggest bastards ever... but hey, I wasn't talking about getting married to them :)

Thanks, geoff. Do I really have a negative body image? I'm shocked that my stories disappeared - somehow violated geocities terms of Service, I guess. Will have them up soon enough!

Many thanks, chas :)

Paul

Anonymous said...

Hi. I came across your blog and like it. Do visit mine at http://strictlygay.blogspot.com
By the way, I'm Malaysian too still in the country. Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

What happened to your banner?

One floor up from my floor, there is this super good looking guy in this department. He knows he looks hot and he acts like it. I hate him but I love him.... sigh.

canardbidon said...

drool drool drool

i know exactly whatcha mean - how come some men are just so sexy?!

next time u meet someone hot you have to engineer to get them in bed with you! no more lame duck excuses!!!

Xavier said...

haha, "falling lips first on his nipples..." !!!

sigh... why didnt i bump into any coverboy?? i only have an asian twink in my room!

Me said...

i am kinkypugkevin. -_-

KINKY!

ça va pas la tête said...

Paul, try getting his number... for me ;)

Jushie said...

Where's this? How come I didn't see any hotties like this when I went back to Asia?

allan said...

stare is stare... as long as it's not dagger look...

Alex said...

We all have our weaknesses.... sometimes we like to see things beautiful.... but it also make us feel bad....
But in the end, we can't do much on what we are born with right?

Maximus Leo said...

Man!! Where have I been.....I don't even get to salivate over people like that around my working area nor at the gym (except for gym boy). I have been hanging out with the wrong crowd! Save me before I end up a hermit lifestyle!

Wild Reeds said...

{{Of course I was mostly silent since any attempt to drag me into the conversation would have had me falling lips first onto the boy's perky nipples.}}

ROTFL!!!
Really cool post.

Musang said...

and how did you get so lucky to meet people with muscular chest and nice perky nipples?

and that picture is good. i don't mind sucking on that nipples...

Jay said...

"Hi there, you're really hot. I would like to take a photo of you for my blog, which is actually just a repository of pictures for hot guys. What's that? You'd like to have sex with me during the phto session? This goes against my principles, but... OK. No, that's not my zoom lens."

Stinging Rabbit said...

Looks like you have a nipple fetish as well. I'm not against it but you sure do place a lot of emphasis on nipples. Lolz.

Anonymous said...

I was sad to see that your writing has disappeared!

joshua said...

my gym is devoid of studs like Mr Cover Boy. I am geographically-deprived.

Man, you keep meeting acquaintances (the very least) of such hunky-dory guys. Now, go seduce one to be your BF (or its palindrome) then tell us all about it.

You foxy stallion you!

Anonymous said...

at my gym there's this really cute guy and most of the time i can't help but stare at him. there was this one time in the elevator when he asked me to push the B1 button and what a manly voice, i felt like i want to push _his_ button there and then.

of course all the button pushing would happen only in my head. the only thing that will happen in real life is me pushing the elevator button.

Anonymous said...

That first picture looks like he stole my ninja outfit that Anniie gave my charater (from the lost island) and the guy in the second picture looks like the flight attendent that everyone is drooling over. Just thought I would point this out to you.

Darlene

Matt. K. said...

You make hims sound so delicious!! I bet he must be! my tounge would be on the floor also if I was in your position.

savante said...

Will drop by for sure, calvin.

Not sure where my banner went, shigeki but I cobbled one together quick enough.

canard, wish I could do so! If only hot men would just come knocking!

xavier, I am surprised that I bumped into him myself. And it's not that common, jushie :)

Hi, kevin!

ca va, wish I could get his number for myself!

Certainly not a dagger look, agc :)

Alex, that's true. Sigh. But now we do have plastic surgery :)

You're over there with all the hot Japanese businessmen... surely you're not alone, Ian.

Thanks, wild reeds.

I meet them on a yearly basis at least, musang :) God takes pity on me!

Damn, I should have called ya! That line was good, Jay!

Do I have a fetish for nipples? :O

I know, anon. I'm pretty pissed myself but I'll have it up again soon!

Joshua, I can't find one who wants to be my BF. :(

Same for me, asmadi. I'm a coward actually. Only occasionally I get a bit insane.

Yeah, noticed that myself, Darlene :)

I'm sure your tongue would be on the floor, matt.

Paul