Sunday, October 23, 2005

Reality check

Spent the afternoon moaning about my lack of companionship, recent celibacy and my approaching senility to my ISO who lent half a ear - since he was too busy demolishing my Turkish Delights store. Feeding him candy ( he calls it Devil Candy ) was part of my evil plan for him but I bet he's gonna work it off at the gym tomorrow anyway. After taking about an hour of my whining, he turned to me, finished chomping on some pistachio lokums and said, "You're turning 29. It's not a death sentence. We can watch reruns right now but if you want to break your vow of celibacy, come suck my dick."

Seriously. Those were his words - edited to cut out some of the more unsavoury language but you get the gist of it. I accomodated him on the television reruns offer but refused the second. One thing's for sure, my ISO doesn't scrimp on words ( and he's usually never politically correct especially when it comes to me ). You guys occasionally wonder why I keep him around. Well, he keeps things in perspective for me :) And catches me when I start to get melancholy - well, more like yells at me till I get out of my funk and yell back. Meek, submissive housewife, I'll never be.

Still it was rude of him and I slammed him with my Turkish pillow - just bought a week back and it looks fabulous on the couch! Deep brown/beige with golden highlights.

Have to forgive him though since he got me a DVD to amuse myself with... Eating Out. Kinda a pre-birthday present. It's about a straight boy who pretends to be gay so that he can get close to a girl with a gay roommate. Convoluted? Yeah, it is but can I say that the straight boy, Caleb... AKA Scott Lunsford looks absolutely delicious?

13 comments:

Will said...

Wow. Your ISO really is very..uh...forward.

*loosens collar*

He's hot, you say?

savante said...

He is a forward kinda guy. Then again, so am I :)

Hi, Lost. Nah, it was a sucking on him offer actually but I said no all the same. Wasn't hungry :)

Paul

Anonymous said...

Paul, you don't need to be hungry to have a lolly.

Oh btw, I just bought Eating Out this evening. Can't wait to watch it :) Unfortunately, I'll be away for most of the week so it'll have to wait for me to come home

Logan said...

I actually know a straight guy who pretended to be gay to get closer to one of the girls I hung out with constantly. That story ended with him eventually "coming out" to her and admitting he was straight and her then telling him she was a lesbian (even though she wasn't).

Some things just aren't meant to come together.

Age seems worse on the homefront than to everybody else. Just start telling everybody you're actually 31 and skip the entire transition phase.

Anonymous said...

As long as you're not singing my bunny's song, there's hope yet.

Francis Ford Faggola said...

Paul, I would have chowed down but that's just me. You have incredible self control, unless you are editing out some parts, eheheh...

I know how you feel... I freak every time I get older, no matter what the number is...

Anonymous said...

I don't understand most part of the movie. But the scence when the guy,his friends, and his roommates are having dinner together was amusing.
Now I remeber, the guy in Desperate Housewives is also in the movie, the gay roommate of the girl, I think.

CTG said...

Hey Paul,
I 've read much about this film, but I don't think it will make it to our shores here in South Africa in a hurry. One can only hope.
PS - I've added you as a link to my blog, if that's ok? Hope to see you there. Take care, CTG

Anonymous said...

celibacy? what's up with that? okay, okay. I will NOT comment further on that. But you know that sometimes a little fun is an order.

Kenji said...

Awww... well you might not have anyone now, but I'm sure it will not stay that way for long! Someday, a hot guy might just come and swept you off your feet! ;)

PS: I actually found Marc very cute in the movie link! And i'm so jealous... they actually sell this in Malaysia!??! I must scout around! >.<

Jay said...

I find 'Come suck my dick' extremely easy to resist. 'Let me suck your dick' is infinitely more tempting. Tell your lazy ISO that a little more effort might actually get him somewhere.

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. i like ure ISO. ;-) intro?

savante said...

weeshiong, when it comes to my ex, I gotta be starving first :) Not gonna fall into another Christmas debacle.

kody, I think I might be remaining 29, thank you very much :)

logan, tell everyone I'm 31. I'm hanging on tight to 29 :)

Bunny song, James?

holden. I don't have that much self control. Hence the occasional groping sessions.

rebel, yeah the gay roommate of the girl played the gay gardener in Desperate Housewives.

ctg, thanks for the link!

Brian, you lucky dog. You have a sexy loyal boyfriend there... I have one that wasn't that loyal so i'm trying to keep my hands off.

chris, start scouting. Not so difficult to find actually.

jay, he does say that every once in a while to keep me off balance. I give him some hard candy to shut him up.

closetalk... seriously? :)

Paul