Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's Not Christmas Without You

Christmas is always a time for those close to our hearts. Friends, family and yes, those significant others special to us.

Conveniently flexible hours during the holiday season only provides a reason for us all to spend the time reconnecting to one another. And to share just a little bit of gossip. Me, I had a half hour chat with one of the Lushes to plan our Christmas getaway.

chase
Paul : Run! I see McThai coming with a big sack of toys!
Fiona : But I want to help tie him up... oops, I mean tie his gifts up!

Obviously I had ulterior motives at hand. Yeah, I needed my lil wrapper girl, Fabulous Fiona to do some giftwrapping. Which she thankfully offered despite the fact that she has double the wrapping to be done this year! And yes, folks, the faithful boyfriend's still in da house!

Fiona : Someone said my boyfriend's a little clingy.
Paul : Well I don't think so. I think your boyfriend's lovely.
Fiona : Oh yes, I think so too. Hee hee. I was just wondering.
Paul : Guess we are both a little bit commitment-phobic. All depends on how you lool at things. I mean would you call Calvin clingy?
Fiona : Well, I don't see how he could be anything but clingy. You walk too fast all the time! Surely Calvin has to hang on somehow.
Paul : Heh heh heh. Never looked at it that way.

Just to put things into perspective.

2 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

Clingy or Committed? Ah, it's a fine line... I rather look at it as committed any day. :)

Johnny Ong said...

aaaahhhh the christmas season is here. by the time i get back to m'sia, i'll be having jet lag on christmas day itself ... sigh