Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Have some seconds

Just a tad before I go to sleep - seeing as I'm post oncall and I'm groggy from several late nights in a row - movies, booze and wakes. Certainly not as young as I once was.

If you recall, there was a mention a few days back about the oft-touted urban legend that men, being the horny testosteroney dogs that they are, think about sex on a regular basis - almost every 9 seconds. As an aside, I think that women do think about it quite often too but social convention doesn't allow them to readily admit such blatant indulgence in sensual pleasures.

Although by random sampling of the guys I know it came out to be quite an erroneous conclusion, it still surprises me that a fit guy like Big Bicep Barry could be a undersexed ascetic. Gotta trust me on this but there doesn't seem to be a lack of manly testosterone from what I can see.

Then yesterday morning I received several insanely funny messages that I just had to share - despite the underlying threat that he might actually be reading this whereupon I shall have to pack my bags and shift to the unscaleable heights of the Himalayas to escape from the sheer embarassment - and the fact that he could strangle me with one muscular arm tied behind his brawny back. Till then I shall have to hold on to his oft-mentioned claims that his non-stop backbreaking work curtails any unwarranted internet surfing.

Barry : Let me retract that earlier statement. I thought about sex twice already this morning!
Paul : An improvement. Good for you. Thought you were taking steroids.
Barry : What steroids :O Where are you going with this!? I blame it on you.
Paul : On me? What do I have to do with anything? I'm the soul of innocence.
Barry : You corrupted me.

Come sin with me
All hail Saint Wicked...

Well, that's me. Saint Wicked. Corrupter of the Innocent. Wouldn't surprise me if Barry held a crucifix to ward me off the next time round.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Saint Wicked....I am the Anti-Christ of the Book of Revelation fame hhahahahaha...

AJ said...

You should prompt him upteen times daily with "Stil thinking of me? Stil thinking of sex?"

And when he finally caves in, do a "do it! just do it!" sales pitch.

Your readers would like....

Zemien said...

well, i'm no doctor, but i read that exercise causes us to secrete endorphins. with the amount of workout that he does to achieve those big biceps, maybe he's already enjoying an endless high without sex?

hrugaar said...

Heheh, now you've got BBB started he ain't going to stop. Don't see how it can be 'corrupting' really - unless he means his awakening fantasies now involve rolling you through selected scenes of Brokeback Mountain, rather than daydreams of the buxom Bountiful Betty ... ;oP

Yeah, think you're right that a lot of women do think about sex far more than they might admit to. :o)

Francis Ford Faggola said...

"Where are you going with this?" - sounds kinda like an invitation or at least a hint for you to take the lead, Unca Wicked! Go for it girlfriend! :P

Anonymous said...

aiyah.. when he blame u, u should have taken the blame and say that, "oh so i cause u to think of sex? u mean i am now in ur fantasy eh? then when do u want to make it a reality? i am all ready babe..." then wink to him... seductively...

omg!!! what have i typed?!?!?!

Squido said...

It takes 2 hands to clap.

You can only corrupt him is he's corruptable to start with.

Or perhaps, he WANTS you to corrupt him =o

I think this is one of the many nudges BBB has sent your way. ;)

Maximus Leo said...

Sounds like You are his guy NOW :-) Go for the KILL buddy! Your evil and corrupt look will get anyone there!

Sue said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :) Women thinking about sex as often as men? Well, let me think about that. Mmmmmmmmmmm. :) I'll never tell. Mmmmmmmmmmm. :) Glad no one asked me before. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. :)

I hope BBB is reading your blog.

akihisa said...

The proposition by AJ, ooooh, me likey!!!!! Definitely right up your alley, Saint Wicked. ;p

Anonymous said...

I just want to know HOW you've corrupted him--as I'm sure you're wondering as well?

Anonymous said...

oooh. He thinks of sex. he blames you. Was he thinking of sex with you?

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's BBB that's in denial here.

hrugaar said...

Ah, is it BBB who's posting as 'anonymous' now lar? (and obviously he'll try to deny it ... well he would, wouldn't he?) ;oP

Anonymous said...

and the most surprising part of all is that you two haven't had sex yet? I mean, come on! :-)

Will said...

It's working! Next, ask him what KIND of sex is he thinking about.

And then offer to do it.

Jay said...

Barry: I thought about sex twice this morning.
Paul: What a coincidence, I thought about you too!

See, THAT'S what you should have said.

Anonymous said...

go for dry sex paul. it save u alot of time when it come to washing your bedsheet..

n yes..u should just said that 'i do think of sex that only involve u in it' ;)

ça va pas la tête said...

Paul, Barry is like fresh berry waiting to be plucked by you. GO GET IT, NOWWWWWWWWWWW! hahaha

Anonymous said...

What is dry sex? As in there is not physical liquid exchange?....How 'dry' that is!

Joel said...

Barry: I thought about sex twice this morning.
Joel: but may just thought about it, but I did sex twice already this morning!

PS. I can be happened in a very very cold-rainy-boring-morning day.

savante said...

Always knew you were the anti-christ, qua vadis.

AJ, prompting him in that way? :) He would probably keel over in a faint.

An endless high without sex... zemien, I think you've managed to get me thinking about going to the gym!

Ah, my erstwhile bountiful foe... she's miles away in HK! Leaving her 'friend' alone and vulnerable for wicked me, ru!

I think what he meant by the comment was the steroids joke, holden :)

chowhofun, if a guy texted that to me, I'd have jumped him before the seductive wink.

squido, yeah, he is corruptable. Thank goodness for that. Absolute good drives me insane.

We'll see how it goes, Ian.

sue, if he's reading, I'll be so dead. Would anyone want their secret comments placed online? He'll probably tie me up and... hmmm.....

Knew you'd like that, ahmad.

I'm wondering myself, Brian.

I think he blames me for the corruption not the sex thoughts, ws :) Let's not jump to conclusions here.

Anon... :O

I'm keeping my mizuage pure, shigeki :P

Have plenty of ideas of my own, will :)

Damn, I knew I should have consulted you, jay. Wish you weren't thousands of miles away - and in a different time zone!

Explain the dry sex, pakcik - or better yet, show me :P And I'[ll explain it all to anon.

cava, fresh berry.. I like that :P

Well, jm, if I had sex on the tap, I'd be doing it all the time too.

Paul

Anonymous said...

come down to KL Paul..n I show you what dry sex is all about ;)