Tuesday, June 15, 2010

IQ Killer

When I first arrived on these eastern shores, I had this brief conversation with Pirating Patty who repeatedly insisted on her wholly erroneous explanation of the eclipse.

Paul : Wait, what did you say was a solar eclipse?
Patty : That's when the sun is in between the earth and the moon.
Paul : And we'd incinerate of course.

I don't think her theory's entirely applicable in nature.

Vamps
Damn. I'm losing my mind.

At that time, I already figured that IQ points generally drop due to the oil pollution in the waters. Either the oil turns ya gay - or makes ya stupid. Haven't found any other reason to explain the general slippery slide of intelligence once we land here.

Especially since I've started going stupid as well.

Paul : The water floats to the top of the oil.
Patty : What?!
Paul : Oops. Himbo moment.

Duh. Come back in six months and I probably wouldn't be able to string simple words into proper coherent sentences.

4 comments:

Booker said...

My gal AY exclaims while driving down Jalan Damansara :

"Oh my god! Who would name their shop Cries-tull?!!!!"

I glance over and see, in bright neon lights the signboard for :-

"Crystal"

Alex said...

You're writing shorter and shorter blog posts... LOL

Kenny Mah said...

I think the IQ points drop this side of the South China Sea also (wait, is it the South China Sea? egads!)

:P

savante said...

MUahahha. Guess we're not that bad then, booker!

More succinct I guess, alex :)

For a minute I was gonna say it was the South Sea, life! :P

P